Seemingly thinking Yoongi leaned back.

"I'm not sure what I should tell you. We just had a one-night stand. The chemistry was great. We met up again. She said something about how she'd always wanted to film herself having sex, and I was just like, sure, sounds fun." he laughed, closing his eyes. "It turned out pretty well and I asked her whether I could upload it on there. She was super chill about it and seemed intrigued as well, so, we did it."

"So, you weren't actually planning on doing porn?"

"Kind of. Just never got the idea. After that, I just continued because the videos were well received, and suddenly, I was making money from it and some girls actually contacted me to film together. And that's just how one thing led to another." Yoongi explained, Jimin listening in awe.

For some reason, he'd always assumed that Yoongi had started the whole porn thing purely out of necessity for cash, but the fact that he hadn't made a lot more sense, actually. It wasn't usually someone's first thought to do porn when they're short on cash.

"I'm happy that you did it because you wanted to, rather than because you had to." Jimin explained while parking the car.

"The job was hard at times, but I usually made the best of it and these girls were pretty fun to be around, too." Yoongi explained, before looking outside the car and realizing that they had come to a stop. "Wait, are we here?"

Jimin nodded.

"Well, shit. Everything looks expensive."

Jimin had to admit, it did. His parents were huge fans of modern architecture and their whole place looked more like a futuristic hotel than anything else. Even the garage of this skyscraper.

"It is." He climbed out of the car before turning around to Yoongi, who's gaze was still fixated on the the other cars that were parked alongside them.

"I feel out of place." He opened the door, especially careful not to touch the car parked next to them. "Seriously being here is scary because if I accidentally damage anything here I'd probably have to pay it off the rest of my life." He shook his head closing the door behind himself.

"Sometimes I just rerealized how filthy rich you are and it's so weird." Yoongi chuckled, looking a bit exasperated.

"Now that is a new piece of information we didn't know about before." Jimin laughed, interlinking his and Yoongi's fingers before pulling him towards the elevator. "Don't be too nervous. I just wanna show you around a bit, and after that we can leave again if it makes you uncomfortable. It's just... you have let me into your place so many times, it's my turn to return the favor isn't it?"

Yoongi didn't exactly seem excited but at least he smiled a little squeezing Jimin's hand. "Let's do this, but I really feel like I'm trespassing somewhere I shouldn't be."

Jimin frowned, pulling Yoongi a little closer. "Don't. You're totally welcome here."

"I feel like I'm gonna dirty the place."

"Please do. I can't stand those polished white walls. Give me something that reminds me of you in this place that has no character at all." Jimin called the elevator before turning back around to Yoongi. "I understand that the building itself can be intimidating and the crowd around here honestly can be a little stuck up and annoying, but at least try to be comfortable at my apartment. It's my place so now it's your place too."

Yoongi sighed taking a deep breath. "Sorry. I'm just nervous. That's all."

"It's okay." Jimin tiptoed to give Yoongi a short kiss, before smiling as the elevator doors opened again. "Let's go!"