"I see... I suppose that would be the best option... Thank you, Stiles, you did good, but if she isn't coming I have to attend to my day then" Kieran said solemnly

"Me as well I have a long to-do list today, I will see you soon uncle be well," Stiles said before teleporting to the first area,

-----------------------5 hours later-----------------------

Stiles had successfully placed himself as the owner of three 5 star restaurants, 4 bars, 2 hotels, and a 200-acre land, With which he had already secured a group of supernatural contractors who were pros at crafting and within the supernatural community they were known to be the best at building anything, he brought the head contractor Ethan to the area he wanted to build on and told him to also set up a driveway leading to the east which was the shortest option, they discussed plans and setups, Stiles prefered modern style and choose glass and brown and black as the primary options(Not an architect or anything... Idk shit about this...) and opted for 4 floors not including the 2 basement levels, he even asked if they could enchant it to be bigger on the inside than the outside which was already gonna be huge! 

He discussed floorplans and potential issues until they were all sorted and had a 3d model set up of the basic structure of the house already set up!

(AN - Much like this but bigger and a little more eccentric, also on flat ground with a large garden in the back, imagine a mystical type garden and you got the idea

(AN - Much like this but bigger and a little more eccentric, also on flat ground with a large garden in the back, imagine a mystical type garden and you got the idea.)

IT was perfect to stiles it had everything and he would add some of his own enchantments it, the mansion had like 7 bedrooms and 4 full baths  to accommodate him, also had a large garage and they could do the enchanting he had asked for  to make the inside twice as large, 

"We also have a decorator who can help decorate the place to your desire, would you be interested?" Ethan asked,

Soon all the plans for the mansion were made and construction would start tomorrow and they said it would be finished in a month, then included interior design and decoration, electrical setups and plumbing, it was quite impressive and even more so when it would only take a month...

Ethan had Stiles sign a series of legal documents and they were finished.

-------------Time skip 1.5 months--------------

"Alexa please wake D for me," stiles said to the Ai he had added the house, It was intelligent yet not self-aware... thankfully.

Stiles hadn't been sitting still while he had waited for the mansion to finish he had even helped a little and made some input to the designs to add some secret rooms for fun, they accommodated cause frankly who doesn't like secret rooms and plus they were getting paid a solid 100 million.

He also made his presence known in the community but not the supernatural one that one he kept on the down low, He had yet to encounter any supernatural issues but he kept his eyes and ears out for trouble, The resident Mikaelsons had been traveling recently so little trouble there, other than the resident 'prince or king of the vamps' Marcel but he didn't even look his way, probably just thought he was just some rich guy.

Stiles stopped reminiscing about his time here over the past few months and called Daina again, she had begun to be a heavy sleeper so he went to wake her up, 

"Hey D it's me! you coming down?" Stiles asked,

"Yep getting changed now! Is Deaton home?" She asked tiredly,

"Nope, he left for his new clinic this morning, want to stop by later?" Stiles asked,

"Sure sounds fun!" Davina said opening the door, she had a little bedhead but other than that she was as cute as always!

"My little sister is so cute!!!" stiles said as he spun her around nuzzling her, She chuckled and playfully pat his head,

"Okay D whats your schedule today!?" Stiles asked,

"I have dance at 1 and then art a 4 but other than that 'im clear!" Davina said beaming, Ever since she met stiles her life had been so much brighter.