Prologue: She Would Never Die.

"Mommy, daddy, I'm up!"

Silence followed. The girl, feeling desperately alone, slipped out of bed and stood. The bag with blood on a stand and the IV tube connected to the girl shook slightly. She watched it from hooded lashes, before taking a hold of the stand and using it to lead her through the mansion. She stepped out of her third floor room, auburn locks of hair trailing behind her. Grey eyes searched the dark hallway before she took another step forward.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

When again, no one answered her, she walked towards the stairs that lead to the first floor. She took each step with care and caution, brining the IV stand before her each time with much effort to keep it from falling down the stairs. The House was silent. She stepped onto the landing of the first floor, expecting to hear something. There was nothing but silence.

The girl walked through the hallway, the three foyers and the kitchen. She found nothing but silence and emptiness. When she walked outside to the rugby field, there was no one there to play rugby. Where there was the bonfire's stack of wood, there was no bonfire. The girl was alone. After a few more minutes, the girl gave up. Walked back up the stairs to the third floor, the addition to the House that had been made for her. She walked back into her room and lay down.

Her IV was almost out of blood. The girl looked at it, then at her wrist, where it was connected. She noticed the small movement, the TWITCH and fell silent. Then a smile overcame her features, for she knew at that instant, she would never die.