I See The Good In You

You and billy drive down the road, the street lights we're the only thing keeping the wooded road somewhat light up. Billy begins to pick up in speed. You turn to look out of the window, placing your hand on your cheek and slumping in your seat.

   " This road never ends does it? " You sigh.

Billy glances over at you quickly, then turns back to look at the road

    " damn near feels like it. " He pauses " I just hope Max is at the Byers house Because this ride is too damn long for me to have to drive all the way back just to go somewhere else. " He grunts.

You laugh a bit, turning back to look out the window.
After what feels like 400 years, you feel the car come to a stop. You turn to look at billy who is pulling a cigarette out of a pack he has laying around in the compartment in between you two.

" Stay here. " He says, lighting the cigarette.

" But billy- " you mumbled out to him before getting cut off by the slamming of the car door.

You step out of the car despite billy telling you to stay in the car, you look over at billy who is leaning on the car, puffing his cigarette.
You turn to  look at the Byers house, the night stars twinkle above it. As you stare at the stars above,  you hear the creaking of a door opening and shutting. Your eyes shift down from the stars and to the front of the Byers house. Steve Harrington walks out from inside the Byers house, Slowly making his way up to billy and you.

" Well if it's isn't "Mr.Bigshot" himself " Billy teases, taking another drag of his cigarette.

  Steven finally makes it up to billy and you, looking billy in the eyes. " What do you want Hargrove? " He spat.

" A little birdie told me I could find my sister here, so hand her over. " He says, throwing the cigarette on the ground, stepping on it.

Steve shakes his head " I have never seen your sister. " He says sternly.

" Oh really? Short? Red hair? Can be a bitch? " He says.

Steve shakes his head " never. Seen. Her. " he says clearly annoyed.

Billy cracks his knuckles, chucking in a deep tone " Listen Harrington, I'm not leaving without my sister " He steps closer to Steve getting into His face.

You looks at Steve then quickly turning your attention to Billy

" Billy stop " you say lightly.

    He doesn't pay attention to you, He just looks up slowly, glancing at the front window of the Byers house. A couple of heads quickly shoot down from the window.
Billy grinds his teeth " So she isn't here huh? " He growls, throwing Steve back, causing him to fall.

" Billy! " you rush over to Steve helping him. You glance at billy who is storming for the Byers front door.

You rush towards billy " Stop Billy, relax! " you say grabbing at his arm, trying to make him turn to look at you " stop! ".

Billy throws you back, then proceeds to slam the Byers door open. You look up as billy slowly walks into the house. You quickly pick yourself up, brushing the dirt off from your jeans before rushing into the house with Steven following closely behind you.

Billy looks at Dustin, Max, Lucas, will and Mike, growling a bit under his breath. They all look up at him, fear in there eyes as He cracks his neck and begins to walk towards Max and Lucas.

" Well Well. Lucas Sinclair, what a surprise. " He scoffs.

" And you! " He glances at max " I told you to stay away from him max. " He growls.