The Truth About Morgz

I was sitting at the table in the Hudson household by myself. I had no idea where Morgz was. But then footsteps came down the hallway.
"MORGAN?!" I screamed down the hallway.
It wasn't Morgz... it was Bald Martin.
"Y/N... I need to tell you something," Bald Martin said quietly as he came close to me at the table, his bald head glistening from the kitchen light.
"Wot?"
"Morgz... he isn't who you think he is," Bald Martin continued, now standing next to me with his tea in his hand.
I blinked.
"He won't let me tell you the truth, but I can't hide it any longer," Bald Martin said, sipping the tea, "Morgz is-"
He was interrupted by a loud voice in the doorway.
"BALD MARTIN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Bald Martin turned around in shock. It was Morgz!
"I was just talking to -"
Morgz took a 10 metre step forwards and grabbed Martin's tea.
"YOU'VE TAKEN THIS A STEP TOO FAR. I WARNED YOU BALD MARTIN!"
Bald Martin screamed as Morgz threw his tea on the floor then dragged him out of the kitchen. They both disappeared down the hallway until everything was silent once again. Jill then came into the kitchen and smiled at me.
"Do you know where Bald Martin and Morgz are?" she asked.
The only thing I could do was sit there in shock and stare at the broken mug and tea that Bald Martin was holding only 30 seconds ago.