Chapter 2- Realization

I was in the hallway, waiting for the teacher to notify me when to come into the classroom.

"Alright students, we have a new transfer student coming into our class today. Will the new transfer student come into the classroom." the teacher said.

Well, that's my queue.

I open the door and walk into the front of the class.

"Hello, my name is *Y/N*, I'm looking forward to working and getting to you all." I said, trying not to let my anxiety get the best of me.

"That was a nice introduction Mr. *last name*. Now, why don't you take a seat next to Miss Mcdowell all the way in the back." said the teacher.

"Ah, thank you." I said to the teacher and walked to my new desk.

Wow, what luck to sit to someone I know.

I made it to my seat and sat down but I noticed that Satania kept looking at me.

"Is something wrong?" I whispered to her.

"N-no...it's nothing." Satania whispered in a nervous manner.

Didn't she do exactly the same thing before? I wonder what's up.

4 hours later. 

*Bell Rings*.

"All right class, that will be all for today. Go eat your lunch and don't be late for next period." the teacher told the class.

I proceeded to get up from my chair to go to the lunchroom.

I wonder what type of food they have?

As I was wondering this, Gabriel walked up to me.

"Yo *Y/N*, wanna eat lunch with us?" Gabriel asked.

I honestly was NOT expecting this. But it's better to sit with people than to be all alone.

"Are you sure it's alright?" I asked

"Yeah, especially Satania, she won't stop mentioning about how she wants you there." Gabriel said.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about, Gabriel." Satania said stuttering a bit.

"Well I'm pretty hungry so let's hurry." said Raphiel.

We proceed to go to the cafeteria before our lunch break ends.

The cafeteria is quite bigger than I expected it to be.

We go to the line to see what's being served for lunch.

"Hmm, I don't know what I want to eat." I said.

I looked at Satania to see what she wanted to eat.

"Satania, what are you getting? I'll get what you're getting." I told her.

Everyone looked at me with a really concerned face.

"Uh *Y/N*, I think it'd be better if you DON'T pick what Satania is having." Gabriel told me with a disgusted face.

It seriously cannot be THAT bad...right?

"I'm getting Udon with a seven-spice blend." Satania told me.

Yep, it's really bad.

"Then I'll have the same thing then." I said knowing full well I didn't want it.

We all proceeded to get our lunches and sat down at an empty table.

I looked at Satania who was intrigued by the Udon that was in front of her.