Prologue

Dragonite. Big, fierce, and very cute. Dragonite is said to be able to circle the globe in just 16 hours with it's relatively tiny wings. It can wield attacks from many types, making it a formidable foe.

Tyranitar. A pokemon whose ferocity matches it's frightening demeanor. Its power is so mighty and its bloodthirst so great, you will know it wants to fight by the never-ending sandstorm that accompanies it into battle.

Salamance. An even bigger, badder creature than even the cuddly Dragonite, even fiercer than the mighty Tyranitar. Salamance is the embodiment of what you can do when you believe in yourself and your dreams, and will aid all who share it's destiny of pressing seemingly impossible dreams.

Metagross. When Science and Fantasy come together, Metagross is the child they bear. A living super-computer, this large pokemon has no need to stand tall, for its incredible Psychic powers carry it through the heavens.

Garchomp. A pokemon that looks like it belongs in the sea, this mighty titan is the favorite among trainers who wish to be great. Its power is matched only by its massive speed and its silent devotion, utterly confident in its worthy trainer's skills.

5 great pokemon, whose powers are so vast, there are those who declare these pokemon as partial legendary pokemon. But even these 5 pokemon will dip their heads in respect when the last of the mightiest makes the scene.

Hydreigon's armory makes Dragonite's look like a mere chest of toys in a child's room. It's vicious looks and demeanor make even the mighty Tyranitar cry out. It has overcome far more obstacles in its journey to greatness than Salamance will ever overcome in its lifetime. Its power makes Metagross an outdated calculator, and its speed would shame Garchomp back to the dark depths of the oceans from whence it came. Unlike its siblings, Hydreigon can overpower the strongest of foes before they have the chance to attack its weak points.

And unlike its siblings, Hydreigon had to go through much more than all five combined.

This is the story of one such Hydreigon. With her unrelenting determination and support from me, Lola and her gang of fellow misfits continue the legacy of the pokemon who are worthy of the title "Legendary Pokemon".

_______________________________________________

TBC

So, in the wake of a shitstorm stemming from broken trust, I have decided to post my fanfic on Wattpad here. The original Lola: An Underdog Story is hosted on Fanfiction.net and you are welcome to read it there if you prefer.

What was this broken trust? You might ask? The user known as LucarioMaster41 asked me about a month or so ago if he could repost Lola: An Underdog Story here and give me credit for it. I told him that as long as he gave me credit, it was perfectly fine, and I thought that was the end of that.

30 days or so later, I get a flood of PMs both on my fanfiction account and my deviantart telling me he not only DIDN'T give me credit as he promised, but he entered it in a competition. When I confronted him about it, he posted one quick note at the end of the story about how it belonged to me, but the damage here is done. I have asked multiple times for him to take it down, but it seems he doesn't quite understand how seriously he screwed up and how angry I am. So, I'll just get all 100+ chapters up and if he still hasn't met my request to take it down, my buddies and I will be reporting him.

That's all on the drama here folks, I hope you enjoy the rest of my story <3