Tony's what!!!

Peter is three and the Avengers don't know about him

Tony just stared out in the open. "Tony, are you listening?" Steve Rogers asked. Tony looked away from his spot and saw all eyes were on him.

"Sorry, Rogers. I just have to go as soon as the meeting is over" he responded. Tony has promised his son Peter to celebrate his birthday in Paris. Their plane would be leaving soon and if didn't make it, Peter would be really mad. "Okay. on with the meeting" Clint Barton said.

"Mr. Stark, the little sir is awake, and Miss Potts is in a meeting right now" Jarvis said to Tony.
"I'm coming back in a couple minutes" Tony said, and left the room.

Natasha looked really confused "Anyone else who had noticed that Tony has changed" she said. Steve looked at her. " it's true. A couple years back, he changed. Pepper also changed, she began to not come with Tony on missions. I think they broke up a couple years back" Steve said, some of the Avengers agreed, other though that they had a fight.

The door opened and Tony came back. "Sorry for that, I just had to do something" he said apologizing. All looked confused, but they continued just their meeting.

30 minutes went by, then the doors went up, and a little boy walked over to Tony. "Mama said I had to come and rescue you" Peter said while he softly laughed and hugged his dad. All Avengers looked at them, and they were really confused. Tony looked at them and laughed "Im rescued Pete. hey, can you say hi to the Avengers" he said softly. Peter said hi to them all.

"Tony, who is the boy?" Steve said, all the others looked at Tony to answer, he just laughed a little more "This is my son Peter Benjamin Anthony Stark, he is three years old" he said. Peter was shy so he hide behind his father. "YOU'RE WHAT!!!???" Steve yelled.

Peter could hear all's heart beats, and some of their thoughts. Tony yelled back at Steve, and they began all to yell really loud. Peter began to be frustrated and panic. "Too many sounds" he said quietly. Tony heard him and told Peter to put his hands over his ears.

"What's wrong with the kid?" Bruce asked, Peter looked down at the ground and could not hear anything they said. "He is very sensitive. He can hear people's heartbeats and some's thoughts, if people talk too loud, he start to panic" Tony answer. Everyone looked at him and were quiet.
Peter removed his hands and looked up. "I'm so sorry daddy, I didn't mean to panic. Oh and sorry for my behavior" he said nicely.
"You don't have to apologize, kid. Everybody has something" Natasha said and looked at Peter.
He smiled at her.