"But you should've seen how Chris was checking you out girl, he likes you," I told Madison. "Yea I guess," she replied as she continued to do her hair. "I'm still trying to figure out how Jen lil skinny ass the captain of the Deltas," she stated and I shrugged.

"Hey," we heard Jen spoke as she knocked on our door. "Its open!" Madison yelled and rolled her eyes. She opened the door and looked at us, "almost ready," I stated as I threw on my blue jean jacket and continued to comb my hair.

"So what are the frat parties like?" I asked. "They crazy as hell, the same exactly how you would see it in movies," Jen responded. "Oh so you and Travis are performing tonight?" Madison asked. "Yea pretty much," Jen replied.

"Ok," I said as I got up from my vanity and waited on Madison with Jen. "Alright, I'm ready." Madison said as she followed us out the room.

" Madison said as she followed us out the room

ΣΝ - Sigma Nu House

"You guys finally made it, I thought y'all wasn't gonna come," Travis spoke as he gave us both a hug. "Well y'all came just in time to watch us," Chris said as him and Travis took their shirts off and threw on their letterman jackets on.

"Brothers Tight,
Walls High
Other Fear Snakes Pride,
Sigma Nu Sigma Nu
Snakes Til We Die,
You Know Damned Well At The Firey Gates Of Hell,
For The Sigma Nu Snakes!" Some fine ass Asian dude mid yelled.

"Tolls of the mother fuckin' bell," they all whispered.

"WHO ARE WE?" Travis stood out of the line and yelled. "THE SNAKES!" They shouted back. "WHO ARE WE?" He yelled again. "THE SNAKES!" They shouted back. "IF YOU WANNA FIND THE CHAMPS JUST FIND THE SNAKES!" They all yelled.

Then they took off their jackets threw them at the crowd, Travis handed me his as Chris handed Madison his and then they did some stomp the yard type stuff at the end and when they finished everyone clapped.

Travis walked my way smiled and grabbed his jacket. "Thanks," he smiled. "That was cool," I spoke. "Wait until you see the Deltas," he said as the room got quiet again. And Jen stepped out in her red and white and looked around with a serious look on her face and the girls were all lined up.

"WHAT IS A DELTA?" Jen shouted. "A DELTA IS WHAT AN AKA AINT!" They yelled. "I SAID WHAT IS A DELTA?" She shouted again. "A DELTA IS WHAT A ZETA WANTS TO BE, WHAT A GAMMA RHO CAN'T, WHAT AN ALPHA LIKES, WHAT THE KAPPA LOVE, WHAT THE QUE PSI PHI'S CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF!" They all shouted and everybody started clapping. I guess the girls wasn't gonna stomp tonight.

45 minutes later

"So how you liking the party?" Travis asked me. We've been talking a lot throughout the whole party, I was cool with it. "Its fun and wild," I replied and looked at him. "So why you transfer over here?" He asked. "Oh I'm a freshman," I told him and his eyes lit up surprised.

"Damn!" He spoke. "Don't worry too much though, I was a freshman last year. It was tough, but I got through it," he added. "But I'm speechless I thought you and your friend were Sophomores," he stated. I shrugged, "so you start class tomorrow?" He asked. "Next week, I didn't wanna start off too early, I wanted to get used to the campus a little more," I replied.

"Smart, so what's your major and why do you want to be a cheerleader so bad?" He asked. "One question at a time," I joked. "Sorry, I'm just trying to get to know you," he states. "I'm just playing, and I'm majored in Education," I responded. "What about you?" I asked. "Business," he replied and I nodded.

"You so beautiful," he flirted as he moved my hair behind my ear. I smiled and we were sitting in silence as the party was going on in the background.

Travis bit his bottom lip and began to lean closer towards me.. but he stopped as soon as the room door swung open. "I'm taking Madison back to her dorm," Jen said. "Ok, thank you," I spoke. Jen left the room door open and walked away with drunk Madison falling everywhere.

"..I should go," I said as I stood up. "I'll walk with you," he suggested. "Thank you," I spoke and he nodded. I followed him out of the room and he held onto my hand as we headed out of the house.

20 minutes later

"So when can I see you again?" He asked. "I don't know," I shrugged. "Well then can I get your number?" He asked. He pulled his phone out and handed it to me. I told him my number and he set my contact name as 'Crush 😍'.

He had put his phone back in his pocket and looked up at me. "Good night beautiful," he spoke as he continued to show them nice pearly whites. "Good night Travis," I spoke back as I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. He started blushing and I giggled and walked into the building.