Curiosity got me Nowhere

"You..."
" What are you doing?" A voice from behind spoke. I turned slowly in to see it was our class monitor, Brianna. I told her to not bother me for a moment and looked back in the classroom. As I turned back Shirlyn and Chris were looking at me and waved.
I smiled and entered. I went to my seat and I overheard.
"We'll talk again after school at the theatre room" From a girl voice and I knew it was my chance to know something about these two relationship.
I went to the payphone outside our classroom and made a phone call to my mom telling her to pick me up at 2.30p.m. as there is something I need to do. But who am I to kidding she is the boss.
" You want me to pick you up at 2.30p.m. Why don't t I just you up never. You know how hard it is to pick you up on my break , Instead of eating I went all my way from work to pick you and sent you home only to go back to work. Do you think life is easy?! Why don't you just live there then it is way easier for me. At least that way it lessen my burden. Why can't you think?. Its not only you who have stuff to do!"

And finally, I agree to go home normally. The conversation took about 30 minutes or more, since I was cut of by my teacher.
I went back to my classroom, I heard my friends laughing at my mom's conversation and I.

I quietly entered the car without annoying my mom. It failed, she suddenly scolded me continuing the conversation from before.
As soon as we have arrived home I ran to my room. And.. I didn't come out until dinner.
My sister called me for Dinner and I went down. As I was about to sit down, my eldest brother asked me about me wanting to go home late as it is the first time.
I sat down and finally I talked about Chris. But I lied about one thing, the fact that I wanted to know about Shirlyn and Chris.

I took a bite , but... everybody else was frozen. (*LET IT GO, LET IT GO, CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE*)[*JKJK*]
I took another bite when suddenly my dad ask my mom to talk with him in the living room privately, my siblings were so quiet and they didn't even eat. My sister went to her room and the eldest played his game pretending not to be worried but I can tell that there's something wrong. My brother coughed, I asked what's wrong with them and he has never given such a cold words before.
"You f*ckin' chicken, we've given you a chance to run but you just have to turn around to cause another motherf*cking problem, you should have just ran while you can and now just get ready to be tortured".
I was so shocked he never said such a bad word before, especially in front of me.
My mom and dad entered the dining room and told me that they have decided to transfer my school. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

To be Continue....In chapter 3(Just for you)