"Oh?" Johnathan grinned, arms looping around the brownskin man's waist.

"Mmhmm, thinkin' bout you and them fuckin' is makin' me horny daddy." The shorter man said softly against his lips, before leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss, small pecks turning into deep exchanges. They pulled away from each other, Sheyaa raising up and smiling down at him, causing him to return the gesture so hard his cheeks almost hurted. But then, lightskin man was suddenly grabbed roughly by the shirt and hiked up, coming face to face with a pouty Sheyaa.

"I'm horny, so do sumthin' bout it." The smaller demanded brattily.

Johnathan smiled, looking at the man in his lap, heart warm. "Whatever you want baby boy."

~

Johnathan was close to actually falling asleep for once, only to jolt up when he heard a crash downstairs, immediately raising an eyebrow at all the giggling and sniffling he heard. Sighing, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, walking down the steps and to the kitchen where the rest of the members of the house where.

Who also seemed to be drunk. Off what looked to be mimosa's. At 10:45 in the morning.

The taller shook his head, watching as Sheyaa and Joe tongued each other down on the floor, while Kentrell cried softly against the wall, hiccuping to himself. The giggly duo turned to sluggishly say their good mornings to him, before going back to roll around on the ground and suck each others faces off, all next to a broken vase which seemed to be the cause of the crash.

The lanky man grabbed the broom and dustpin from the closet, and swatted the couple enough times to get them to move out the way, quickly cleaning the mess up and making sure to get even the smallest shards of glass. After he finished throwing the mess away, he jogged over and sat down next to a emotional Kentrell, who was looking at something at his phone.

"What's wrong baby?"

"N-nuthin'." The man slurred softly.

He frowned, before pulling the man to sit on his lap, gently rubbing his back as he plucked the phone from Kentrells hands. On the screen was a group picture of all his little boys, all smiling at the camera.

Johnathan doesn't think Kentrell would ever have true and constant peace with his baby mamas, it was always a competition on who gets the man's attention, and unfortunately the kids and father suffered when a mom didn't feel like she was getting enough attention. But it didn't help that Kentrell strung all the woman along, until he was done or bored of them, before moving onto the next for a month or two.

He loved his friend, but the man had a lot of maturing to do.

But even then, he knew Kentrell loved those little boys with all his heart, so not being able to see them was always a damper on the youngers mood.

"...You miss them?"

The brownskin man nodded, tucking his face in Johnathan's chest. "So much mane, you have no idea. I think I'm finna go c-crazy if I don't see them lil niggas soon."

Johnathan pondered, gently rocking the man in his arms as he did so. "...How bout this. I'll help you set sumthin' up with them, and we won't stop until they all together, in one place fo' you to see."

Kentrell looked up at him through watery eyes. "You would really h-help with that?"

"Of course homie. You ain't even got to ask."

He watched the drunk smaller man rub at his puffy and irritated red eyes, trying to collect himself, hazel colored orbs still beautiful through his crying. "Thanks Jo."