"O-oh yeah." Tobin puts the car in drive and they head to the stadium. Lindsey turns around in her seat and looks out the window.

She can hear the two girls whispering to each other in the back, Hayley says something she can't hear and Emily giggles.

Lindsey has this feeling inside of her chest and she can't figure out what it is. She doesn't like seeing Emily giggle and be close to someone else. Is it jealously?

No, it can't be. She doesn't like Emily like that. Right?....

When they get to the stadium, everyone gets out of the car. Hayley sees Ellie Carpenter and Caitlin Foord and runs over to them, leaving the three girls.

"What the hell was that?" Tobin is the first one to ask.

"What do you mean?" Sonnett asks, genuinely confused.

"Why did we pick her up this morning too?"

"Oh, yeah, um, she spent the night." Sonnett says, sheepishly.

"She what?" Lindsey asks.

Sonnett shrugs, looking at the ground. "It's not a big deal. It's happened before, this is just the first time that we also had practice the next day."

Lindsey doesn't like the thought of Raso having spent multiple nights at Emily's. She also doesn't like that her best friend didn't tell her.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Lindsey asks, defensively.

"I didn't know I needed to?"

"Damn Sonnett, getting some without us even knowing." Tobin chuckles and pushes her, giving her a hard time.

Sonnett just shrugs and blushes. "Whatever," she says, trying to not make a big deal about it.

Tobin looks to her best friend standing next to her. Lindsey has a glare on her face and is looking anywhere but Emily, clearly upset about something. Tobin reminds herself to ask Linds later why she is so upset.

The three of them walk into the stadium together. Tobin is asking Sonnett about Hayley but Lindsey just tunes them out, not wanting to hear about it.

When they get into the locker room, Tobin heads towards her locker and Lindsey and Sonnett head towards theirs.

Lindsey is quiet as they get ready for practice.

"You okay Linds?" Sonnett asks, worriedly.

Lindsey doesn't say anything for a minute. "How could you not tell me about you and Hayley? I thought we were best friends Sonny."

Emily looks at her friend before saying, "I'm sorry Linds but I didn't think that this was important. It's not like we're serious or anything, it's just physical. Plus I don't know how long it's going to last so I didn't think it was important telling you."

Lindsey doesn't say anything. Thinking about Emily and Hayley being physical makes her stomach hurt.

"I promise to tell you about all my future partners or anyone I'm seeing from now on okay?"

Lindsey can tell Sonnett feels bad for not telling her after Lindsey expressed her hurt. Linds just nods in return.

"Are we good now?" Emily asks hopefully.

"Yeah, we're good Sonny." Lindsey stands up and wraps her friend in a hug.

"Okay, good because I don't like it when you're upset with me." Sonnett says, returning the hug.

"You know I can never be upset with you for too long," she says, pushing her friend playfully.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Emily says with a smile.