Author's Note

So, this story has been a long time coming.

I started it a loooooong time ago. Then I forgot about it and then I was going through a folder of old things I'd started and I found it, so I came back to it for my best friend, as a wedding gift to her.

It has language in it, and um, well, there's sex, so, you have been warned, especially if it terrible; which it might be, I don't know, you tell me.

I hope you all like it!

___________________________________________

Another note:

This town in this story is fictional, totally made up, Ididn't even try to find a real place to put this in, and I apologize for that a bit, but, well, what can you do.

Also, part of this will take place in Lake Tahoe and will mention places in it; though it is very minor.

I did not do the necessary research to make sure everything was accurate and I apologize for that as well, if I had more time to make the facts more truthful, I would be happier with it, but I really wanted to finish this for her and perhaps one day I'll update it with a more thorough, in depth accuracy, but as it is, you'll just have to bear with me here.

I apologize, again, for any inaccuracies if you live in Lake Tahoe.

On that note, I hope you read this and enjoy!