"I was trying to contain myself since our day 1 here. Why did you wear that tight trunks kasi. That really tempts me." She pointed my manhood using her lips. Oh that was a huge turn on.

"Well." I cleared my throat and lean to her ear. "Maybe 4 days of rest is done. Pwede na kita pagurin."

She didn't answer. Instead, she stood up and dragged me to the nearest beach chair. Agad nya akong pinaupo and she bestrode on me, her favorite position since we got pregnant. We were on a staring contest for a moment, my hand slowly caressing her thigh. It was already dark but her angelic face still shines, her eyes were now on fire. I gently pulled her into my body and crashed her luscious lips, she responded to my kisses in a leisurely pace.

"Babe, I'm ready. Let's make this place even more romantic." She whispered in between our kisses.

"You ready for the best honeymoon ever?" Our lips parted a little to catch our breaths.

"Daming daldal Babe, kundi pa ako nag initiate, nganga ta—." I didn't let her finish her words. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and claimed her lips again and this time, it was needy, passionate and raw.

***End of Flashback

I came back to my senses when I heard knocks on the door. Napailing na lang ako habang natatawa. It was my secretary who came in.

"Sorry po Sir, kala ko nakaalis na kayo, iwan ko lang tong minutes sa table nyo."

"Salamat. Eto paalis na din ako." I said as I return the frame to it's original placement.

"Ingat Sir Thirdy. Baka po maabutan pa kayo ng traffic at ma-late pa sa date nyo ni Ma'am Bea." Magalang nyang saad.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot that the road will definitely jampack today. Uwi na din kayo ng maaga para makapagready din sa dates nyo." I hurriedly took my briefcase and left the office.

As soon as I got inside my car, my phone beeped - a special tone that was assigned for my wife. I viewed the message straight away.

From: BEAutiful Wifey

Hi Babe, kamusta ka? You might be on the road already kaya di na ko tumawag. Please drive home safely for me and our little one ah (Lakas na naman nya sumipa, Daddy). Haha Babe, baby and I are craving for chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. Pasalubong please. Yay! I'm so excited to celebrate our first Valentines date together! I love you. Happy Hearts Day!

PS: Na-wrong send si Jho. 5PM nya daw dadalhin food natin for our garden date. Surprise no more!

I groaned as I read the post-script. I quickly commanded my phone to contact Jhoana. In few rings, she picked up the call.

"Jhoana Louisse!" I was kind of gigil.

"Agno Maraguinot." She said while laughing on the other line.

"Baliw." Napatawa na din ako. "Talagang kay Bea ka pa na-wrong send."

"Sorry na. I was talking to her kasi kanina then ayun. Don't worry, wala pa man din, kilig na asawa mo. So, don't forget to pick up the flowers na lang sa shop. Then chocolate cake and ice cream daw. We'll bring your foods muna before Nico and I go to our own date."

"Thank you Jhow-Jhow. The best ka talaga."

"Nambola pa to. Sige na, bye Ravena." She bade cheerfully.