Chapter 1

I look down at the crying child within the little cupboard, "why are you crying little one" the stranger asked the crying five year old "I don't know why they hate me so much, is it because of all weird things that keep happening around me like when I broke the cup and it went back to normal why do they scream at me, I wasn't the one who fixed and all the other things?" Harry saying while he whips his cheeks while looking down fiddling his fingers "but child you are the one who is fixing that cup and doing many powerful things your age" the stranger said "but I don't understand why, why am I doing them things am I truly a freak which they accuse me of?" Harry asked which the stranger replied "no little one you are no freak, I will show you many things child and I will be with you ever step of the way and teach you many things", Harry looked up at him "thank you and who are you stranger?" the stranger smiled "I am Death"

----

It's been six years since Death came to the crying child, throughout the years Harry became a powerful boy with an emotionless blank face with the first of hunger for knowledge. He was always seen alone with a book, all the kids at primary thought he was a weird boy, not normal at all but they never picked on him because of what Harry did when he was just on seven. A boy called Billy came up to harry picking on him calling him a 'freak' and a 'weirdo' and as Billy was about to hit him the window behind them shattered, killing the Billy boy in front of all the other kids. When the adult were out side Harry was no where to be seen and was at the other side of the school which took a while to get too. Everyone kept saying and blaming it on Harry but there was no proof if it ever being him and Harry that day got away with murder and ever being bullied by the other kids even his over cousin ever again. His relatives found out about it by Dudley, uncle Vernon tried to give Harry the belt but Uncle Vernon got knocked out and had cuts all around his body when he woke up. The family learned to never hurt or go near the boy again leaving him to his own things all together making Harry the boy he is today.

*Harry's point of view*

I walk out from my cupboard in the morning walking over to the letter, feeling the joy go through me when I see the Letter. I read it before replying back, I go out side giving my letter to the owl seeing it flying off, I shrug my shoulder going back inside going on with my day.

A few day later there was a huge bagging on the door, I hear my Auntie shouting "Boy! get the door for us please!". I put my book down walking downstairs opening the door looking up blankly at the half-giant "yes". He smile done at me "Hello, boy you must be Harry" I nod my head "yes I am sir, I might say why are you asking". He say cheerfully "Well Harry I am Hadgrid the grounds keeper and keeper of key of Hogwarts of Wizardry and Witches and I am here today to day to take you to get your things for hogwarts". I say "but you can't sir, only a head of house is suppose to take someone around plus I have already got my thing for Hogwarts I went a few days ago to get them". He scrunchies his eyebrow looking down at me carefully before saying "well then I guess I am not needed then", I shack my head "no you are not sir" He nod at me "well I better get going and tell Dumbledore who is the headmaster of the school and tell him you are already sort for everything which he though that you wouldn't because of your who situation" I glare at him "he know I live here" he nod "of course he does me and him came here to drop you off and another Professor, Professor Mcgonagall who disagreed of leaving you here but Dumbledore insisted that you stay here with you family, he knows about you and he has been keeping an eye on you throughout the years and I am Happy that we left you here". I huff "well I am not" I slammed the door in his shocked face. I see Aunt Petunia come out of the Kitchen "who was it boy", I sneer "some half giant bastard" I say before storming over to my cupboard laying down within it talking to father about what happened (Death practically adopted him as his child with him not capable of actually having one and Harry looks to him as a Father)