"Never"

It was morning as Dany woke up in her room in her bed in Essos.She looked out off the window and saw happy people who laugh and smile with the family.Dany smiled as she saw it but then she looked down she never had a life like that and she hates it.
She stood up and went to the mirror and looked at herself and she looked down "Come on Dany dont cry you are strong....somehow..."she said to herself.
She remember the day and looked down again today she should marry Khal Drogo a man or better the King of the dothraki.
She looked around the room and didnt notice that her brother came in "Hey sweet sister"
She looked up and looked at him and tried to smile "Hello..."
He came to her"Make yourself ready sister today you must look like a princess"
She looked away and thought about it
"A princess....she was a princess but she only wants to go home...home...."
Her brother Viserys smiled and opened her dress"And show them that you are a woman now"her dress fell to the ground and she stood naked in front of him.
He looked at her and ran with his finger around her breast and said"You must be perfect today and be a good girl you dont want to wake the dragon right?" She looked up to him and looked a bit mad,she hates it she hates the situation just everything but she just nodded.
Viserys smiled and left. Dany rolled her eyes "I will not do it i am not a slave he cant do this he just cant"

A few hours later
Dany was ready she was dressed,her hair was ready etc.
She was in her room and cried"I dont want it..i just dont want it...how can he do it?"
It past a few minutes and then Viserys came in her room"Daenerys! Where are you? He is here you must come!" She wiped her tears away and went to him"I will not do it i will not!" She looked at him mad.
Viserys looked shocked"Little sister you havent a choice"
She looked mad"I have! And i will not do this!" Viserys grapped her arm "You will come with me now!" But Dany slapped him in his face and escaped"I will not! Never!" She ran away,away from the house just away.