▪ Han Seungwoo ▪ Puzzle📂

☆°•○●
__________________

♤ Title : ▫Puzzle▫

♤ Genre :  Angst & Fluff💕

♤ Member:  Han Leader🔱

________________
○•°☆

"Would you be the last missing peace of my puzzle?"

(Y/N) POV

It has been a year and a half since I started to work for the Han's Corporation as their CEO's personal secretary.

Working here isn't actually the best choice that I have, but this company actually offers a huge amount of money as a payment, that I may cannot afford by working for other companies.

But that doesn't make this job less difficult for me, matter of fact-ly  this job is just placed in a whole new level of difficultness.

With all of the nagging and the bad temper (mood-swings😂) that the CEO has, it feels just like a nightmare being in this 3-store building.

Han Seungwoo. It's not that I despised him as my CEO but, he could be unpredictable sometimes. I know that running over a family business in a young age could be stressful sometimes, but that doesn't mean that you could express your frustration on other people, especially your secretary.

There are moments when I have to deal mostly with his raging temper, it usually comes from meetings that didn't turn out well, family matters, etc. But, out of those problems, he's a really bossy and a perfectionist kind of person.

He would throw tantrums on me if I did the slightest mistake. He would just focus on that small mistake, ignoring the fact that I've worked overnight to finish those paper works and tried my best to comes up with new ideas that might help him with his work.

Many of my co-workers always get worried on me, because sometimes I just look like a living corpse. Well, the reason is that I had to stay up all night just to finish those paper-works, and in the end, none of my work was accepted or even got appreciated by that evil boss of mine.

But the fact is I cannot just throw away this valuable job away. I need those payments so badly, especially because I have to pay for my brother's study fees, since our parents had passed away a few months ago due to a car crash.

I have to bare with all of Seungwoo's unbareable attitudes. Sometimes he would be the nice type of boss, but then he would change into a cold and harsh one after a few hours.

I know it's frustrating, but nothing in this world comes for free right? Not even feelings.

Yup, I have this big crush on Seungwoo since we're highschool students, and now eventually he became my boss. He's this type of obedient student who always got straight As on his report card by not even doing anything. I agree that he's just a pure genius. No wonder that he ended up working as a big boss in this well-known company.

Sometimes I just envy him a lot. He has got a genius-brain, loving family, wealth, anything that you could ever imagine, without even doing any hard works, well not as hard as me. On the other hand I'm just an orphant that has to work everyday just so that I could feed both my brother and me.