The scream

It was a normal day in the mindplace, Patton was making cookies, Logan was being Logan, and Roman was watching Disney, again. A normal day until they heard the scream from Virgil's room. Roman being Roman grab his sword and ran in, Patton and Logan were right behind. what they saw was something no one expected.

They saw virgil sitting in the conner of the room, shaking. Patton ran over their to comfort him. " Are you ok,Kiddo." Patton said conseren laced he's voice. Virgil shock his head no, that was a sign he need comforting. With that Patton hug him, within minute of hugging and comforting word Virgil calmed down. 

"What happen, Virge" said Patton. " Nightmare" said Virgil once he could speak. " What was this nightmare about" said a new voice, Logan. " Nothing important" said virgil. "Really" said Roman this time. " Come one kiddo's, let's not question him to much." said Patton. They both sighed but would stop for now a least. 

They all walk out of Virge's room and went to watch a movie. Virgil still had the last part of he's nightmare in his head. He was worried about them finding out, that he was born or made, a girl. 

He was trans and did not want the other to find out.