I'm in the, what?

~third pov~

"let me go!" Y/n cried out as she tried to break the grasp on her arm, but she couldn't. She tried phasing through his hand but it somehow wasn't working "I can counter your phase, so don't even try it, Lightspeed" a man in a white suit said, his voice was raspy and deal. It was almost frightening. Y/n kept trying to get free of the man's grasp, but everything she tried failed. "if the flash cares enough about his little partner he'll come for you, but if he doesn't....just pray to the God you believe in that he does come"

~6 hours earlier, your Pov~

It was the weekend, wahoo!

That's what I'd be saying if I got a normal weekend. Most people are off on Saturday and don't have to do zilch, but me? Well, the weekend is the only time that I have for training. So guess where this girl is EVERY weekend. That's right, the lab. "Yay" I was running with Barry and Wally in the particle accelerator, and guess who's running laps around whom? Me. I've always been faster than both Barry and Wally, but even before I got my speed I was fast. That's why my dad gave me the nickname "Akira". It means fast, swift, and speedy in Arabic. I thought about using it as my hero name but I don't want a constant reminder of my dad. I've been training alot since I moved here, plus, there's this speedster who calls himself "godspeed". He wants Barry out of the picture so he can "officially" call himself the fastest man alive.

But, he's never met me

Flash inc. plans to use me as a special weapon against him since he knows next to nothing about me and doesn't even know I exist. They know Jason would hate this plan since it includes me going in the field, so, we haven't told him about it, and no one will. He thinks he ALWAYS has to protect me, when he doesn't. Especially since I can take care of myself. "c'mon old men! keep up!" I called out with a little giggle as I ran backward (basically showing off) "hey!" Wally complained "I'm not old!" true" I stated, "keep up, old man," I said, gesturing towards Barry. He gave me a look of unamusment as he tried to speed up (failing miserably) I then gave a high-five to Wally before turning around and speeding up. "one more lap guys, then meet in the cortex. we think we have a plan to draw out godspeed" Caitlyn said over the speakers

I quickly did my last lap and because I still I had time, I changed out of my training clothes and into my regular clothes, which was a denim skirt with capri leggings, a plain red shirt, and my black converse. When I was finished I ran into the cortex "alright, what's the plan?" I chirped, though everyone jumped like they weren't expecting me and I startled them. "you're already done with you last lap?!" Cisco asked he sounded surprised "yeah?" I answered "I only said to do one more lap a few seconds ago-" she's gotten faster! faster than barry!" Cisco exclaimed, he then pulled up the readings from the monitors that me and the boys wear when we train "look, she hit mock-two before Wally or Barry hit mock-1, and by that time she had already done five more laps then they did"

"all her vitals are normal, speedster normal that is. so she's not pushing herself at all" Caitlyn explained as she looked over my vitals "so...what does that mean?" your faster than most speedsters we've come across-" except Savitar" Cisco interrupted Iris "man that guy was fast" what we're trying to say" Iris continued, giving Cisco a look "you might our best weapon against godspeed" at that moment Barry and wally zoomed-in, keeling over trying to catch their breath "like I said, old men" I teased. They both gave me a look, a look that meant "shut up" so I did, mostly so Iris wouldn't hit me in the head for teasing her husband and brother, again

We talked over the plan, and it seemed simple enough. Barry would run into Central City as fast as he can, godspeed will feel the shift in the speed force and go find him. Once Barry has godspeed's attention, he'll lure him to a specific location where I'll be waiting with an inhibitor collar. When Barry gets him in place I'll quickly slap on the collar, then, bam! We've got big bad. We'll throw him in one our cells at the lab that has power canceling stuff, so he'll never get out.