The Pestilence

A week later:

I was sitting at my desk reading a book when I received an email.

D-Class personnel  D-04852 on their way, please make sure SCP-049 behaves. Record all of your observations.

I exit the observing room to meet the D-Class on their way into the room. The man in question was brought shortly after escorted by a Mobile Task Force personnel,  both of whose gaze was uncomfortably on me. I had no clue why until the MTF made a 'pull up your shirt' motion. I look down realizing I had forgotten to readjust my clothes when I stood and half my lace bra was exposed. 

"Merde, my apologizes gentlemen I was reading and didn't realize my clothes had gotten messed up." I say blushing as I fix it. I place my key card against the pad and unlock the door. "Please escort D-04852 in the chamber and follow me into the observation room." 

The MTF shoves the D-Class in the room and we leave to my office. I open the secondary door to the Doctors laboratory, and watch intently. The Doctors demeanor immediately changes as soon as the door opened. He became extremely tense, as he turned and saw the D-class. He began asking questions like a doctor would before in the blink of an eye closed the distance between them. He reached out and touched the D-classes neck and he dropped dead.

"Wow so what they say about him is true one touch and you're dead." The MTF said.

"Yes now shush and watch." I gestured towards the window transfixed by what's happening.

The Doctor grabbed the body and lugged it onto the operation table and began doing what resembles an autopsy, but he was rearranging his organs. He pulled up his bag and begin taking out several syringes and injecting the liquid into the body.  He looked up at me as if to see if I was watching, and sewed back up the cadaver. Lightly touching it on the forehead he stepped back, looking at me to gauge my reaction of what was to come. 

I leaned closer to the window as the body started twitching before completely sitting up. I hastily take notes as SCP 049-2 appears to be aware of what's happening. I giddily clap my hands together and look back at the MTF behind me who had taken off his helmet.

I take a moment to take in his appearance, fluffy auburn hair sat upon his head, which appeared to be a grown out military cut. His eyes a piercing green that cautiously observed his environment, before settling on me. His features were strong and I'll admit very attractive, his form tall and muscular, is definitely one I'd go on a few dates with. (lmao if yall werent a ✨monster fucker✨ lololol carry on) He smiled at me before his gaze widened behind me. A loud bang on the window made me turn back around the instance of 049-2 had  lost its awareness and resorted to a sense of mindlessness as with all the other cases. 

A gun was heard being unholstered behind me, I turn back around. "No not yet, I want to study it."

"Whatever you say Dr L/n, just tell me when you want me to dispose of it."

"Of course, Mr uhh?"

"Domhnull, Domhnull  MacAmbrais former Omega-7 member."

"Its a pleasure to meet you Domhnull, now lets continue watching."

We watched 049-2 stumble around and grunt and the Doctor and I both scribbled in notebooks at what we were seeing. I look to the Doctor who was staring at me and he nodded. "Okay Domhnull, you can dispose of it now." He left and gunshots were heard and I saw the ex D-class fall dead completely and it be dragged out by the MTF. 

I grab a damp rag and head into the lab. "Bon travail Docteur. For a few moments it appeared to have intelligence, I believe that you just made a major breakthrough." I giddily jump and flash him a beaming smile. "Tres bien, very good." I offer the rag to the scp.

The being takes the rag from my hand avoiding touching my skin and cleans his worktable. "I'm getting closer Madame Y/n." he pauses for a moment. "Who is that man in the armor that disposed of my failure." His blue eyes pierce through my own.

"His name is Domhnull MacAmbrais, he's from MTF Omega-7. Otherwise known as Pandora's Box, it was disbanded not to long ago and a few members are partnered with some of the Doctors for extra safety precautions. Mr. MacAmbrais just so happens to be assigned to me." I pause, "Say if i we're to suddenly come down with the Pestilence and you go crazy on me, if I cant get away quick enough then he'd come in and tranquilize you and we'd be reassigned, assuming he gets to me in time."

"It would be a shame if you got it. It would be a waste of a good doctor and woman. You are also the first doctor to get excited about my studies. The others just looked at me with disdain for my practices. I would feel bad if I had to kill you." Doc's voice darkens as his speech continues, his voice laced with a bit of sadness at the thought of having to remove someone so open minded.

"Why Doc is that sadness I detect in your tone?" I say teasingly. "One would think you've grown fond of me, in the mere time we've been acquainted." I chuckle lightly at ease in the presence of the Euclid.

The SCP rolls his eyes. "Don't make me touch you." he says playfully.

"Ah ah ah Docteur you can't say that even in jest, or I'll be required to leave. You can easily kill me after all." I wag my finger at him. "Besides I can sense Domhnull getting anxious through the door." 

I turn and say towards the door. "Ease yourself Domhnull, he wont hurt me as long as I don't have the Pestilence or don't actually get on his nerves." 

"That is correct Monsieur MacAmbrais, I wouldn't dream of hurting dear Madame Y/n here, unless absolutely necessary. She has proven to be quite the asset for my studies. Tres utile, après tout."

AAAAND WITH THAT ILL END THIS CHAPTER LOL SORRY FOR THE HEEEEELLLA LONG WAIT FOR A CHAPTER LMAO I AS IVE MENTIONED IN MY OTHER FANFIC I HAVE HAD A LOT AND I MEAN A L O T OF STUFF GOING ON SO I HAVENT HAD THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE BUT IM BAAAAACK YEET ANYWAY ILL START UPDATING MORE LMAO

GUS OUTTTTTT!