Chapter 1

I arrived at the hotel completely exhausted from the flight. I had bags under my eyes, dressed down in trackies and my hair up in a messy bun. I looked a mess. We were meant to be heading out into Barcelona town so I checked in and headed up to my room to clean up. It wasn't the nicest hotel but it was somewhere to stay.

"Where the fuck is it?" I said frustrated as I ripped different outfits out my suitcase trying to find the ideal one.

"Hey I was wondering if-shit sorry oh my god" Ashleigh had entered the room obviously completely oblivious to the fact I was only in my underwear.

"Oh hey, it's okay I'm just trying to find my outfit, the one I wore last week! Have you seen it?"

"Yo ash my eyes are up here" I laughed slightly, she blushed embarrassed that I just caught her staring.

"Right er-yeah n-no I haven't..sorry" she stuttered trying to cover up the embarrassment.

I decided on my extremely short shorts that hugged my bum perfect and a loose t shirt. I applied my make up lightly to cover up my bags and wore my hair in loose curls.

I looked in the mirror to see Ashleigh in the reflection changing her t shirt. I shouldn't look but wow. Her skin was tanned, and looked so smooth. I wanted to run my hands all over her toned stomach to her back, run my hands through her hair and- wait why am I thinking like this. We're just friends, maybe our friendship is a little complicated but we're nothing more than really great friends.

I collected my self and walked out the bathroom to see Ashleigh was now wearing a top very similar to mine, although hers had a collar.

"Hey Emily help me out?" Ashleigh asked me and I could hear struggle in her voice.

"Sure what's wrong"

"I can't reach my buttons will you do them for me"

I did her first button up feeling the heat from her neck, I made my way slowly down her back doing up all the buttons, i could hear her breathing get heavier as I reached the last one just above her ass. I took my time and slowly did it up resting my head on her shoulder.

"All done" I whispered in a rather husky tone.

I stayed there for far too and I couldn't move now. I ran my hands up her slender figure to then snake them around her petite waist. She pushed herself back into me lifting her head back exposing her neck. I kept my hand on her stomach drawing shapes slowly. I leant forwards and began to plant delicate kisses up her neck. I had no idea what I was doing but I didn't want to stop and by the sounds of it neither did she. She let out a quiet moan as I reached her jawline and spun her around.

I was looking deeply into her emerald eyes trying to read what she was thinking. I kept my hands firmly on her hips not letting my eyes leave hers. I could usually tell what she was thinking, but right now I couldn't. So I did what I thought was right.

I leant in slowly our lips gently brushing against each others and our noses pressed together. Her warm breath hit my lips as breathed against them and she draped her arms around my neck. I kissed her soft lips lightly at first, then added more movement and she began to move her mouth in sync with mine. She gripped my hair and kissed me back harder than I was kissing her. I new this was so wrong but it felt so right and I didn't want to stop, but all good things come to an end.

She gently pulled back and rested her forehead against mine breathless from the lack of oxygen. We just stared into eachothers eyes until she broke the silence.

"What are we?" She asked looking lost, searching my mind for answers.

"I don't know..but I love you"

"No you don't, how can you love me"

"I love everything about you. I love how when you laughing your face scrunches up and you clutch your stomach, I love how when you talk about something that makes you happy your eyes just light up, I love your mind, how you think. Your perspective on life and all the shit it brings. I love your eyes and all the emotions you can show through them. I love when you get embarrassed you get all shy and try to hide, I love your words and the way you speak. I love it all, I love all of you Ashleigh"

She stood there and looked at me in complete awe, totally stunned at my confession. She didn't say anything for a while but then I heard the words I'd hoped to hear.

"I love you too".