Chapter 1

Caity was on her way to the studio to meet up with her friends before they start filming. Oh look, here she comes! Danielle said excitedly as they watched Caity emerge from the back entrance. Is that the new Louis Vuitton? I might've known she'd be the first to have one. Emily said, admiring the handbag. Fabulous bag. She's so chic. Melissa said.

Sorry I'm late. We had to do a little shopping. Caity said, looking down at her dog who was wearing a red T-shirt and some black booties. Well, you look fabulous honey. Melissa said as Caity gave each of her friends a hug.

Cool necklace, Caity. Stephen said, looking at the silver chain necklace with the letter B dangling around her dog's neck which was put over the collar. Isn't it gorgeous? And the B is for Beezlee. Of course. Caity said as one of the crew members called them in for filming.

They decided to leave their dogs in Stephen's trailer, because his was a little bigger than the rest. I know, sweetheart. I'm going to miss you, too. Candice said bending down to pet her dog.  You take good care of them Chris. Melissa said jokingly before giving her husband a kiss and leaving with the others.

Chris wasn't filming a lot these days. His character, Mon el is not in any of the episodes of the new season of Supergirl. So he would stay with the dogs in Stephen's trailer. Ophelia has a date with Drift tonight. Emily said as she, Stephen and Caity made their way to the Arrow and Legends set. Nice pedigree. Caity joked. The dog chases parked cars. He's crazier than a Labradoodle. I give it a week, tops. Stephen said with a grin.

Good for Ophelia. It's not easy for dogs to find a mate with papers. Let alone one they could love. Caity said before separating from Stephen and Emily.