easy come, (not) easy go

Start from the beginning

She shook her head, "let's drop this topic."

+

"Kim Jiwon!" Jennie slide herself next to him at the cafeteria in their campus.

"Hm."

She sighed, "I don't know how tell you this..."

Jiwon twist his head, "what?"

Jennie tapped her perfectly colored nail on the table in front of her.

"What? You fuck the barista again? You fell for him? Or you begged him to be your boyfriend?"

"Ya!" Jennie smack his back. "I won't do that!!"

"I won't be surprised if you do tho." He scoffed. "Beside, I think I'll be back on my true self... I don't know what kind of stupid demon get into me, giving out my number to—"

"I met Lisa."

"Huh?"

"That's what I'm gonna tell you before you hurt me by saying I fell for my one night stand partner... I'm not you, Jiwon, fuck buddy is a fuck buddy, okay?" Jennie murmured.

"You met Lisa? A-are you sure??"

"Hm." She shrugged her shoulder, "I'm trying to be a good friend, I ran a block just to talk to her... for you..."

"Ran a block?"

Jennie sighs, making it all exagerrated perfectly.

"You lied, didn't you?" Jiwon squints her eyes.

Jennie took a deep breathe and shook her head, "I didn't lie when I said I met lisa, I saw her passing the store I was in... and I go after her."

"And??" He's now fully facing Jennie.

"She didn't lose your number."

"Great!" he chuckles, "great, isn't it?"

Jennie didn't say anything.

"No?" Jiwon paused, "oh... right..." Jiwon drooped his shoulders, "she got my number but she didn't even text me... yeah I got what you mean."

"In fact... when I asked her why she didn't text you... she said 'should I?' and I thought yeah maybe she just not interested—you know, I never thought I find someone who actually left you high and dry." Jennie patted his back, "I'm sorry, Jiwon."

"Yeah... yeah, I mean, why would he text me? She seems like a good girl, I'm Bobby the fuckboy..." he chuckled. "Why would she want me..."

"Wanna grab some beers?" Jennie asked.

"Tonight?"

"Errrr... not tonight?" she grinned, from the grin Jiwon knew she might have another 'next time' with the barista.

Jiwon rolled his eyes, "be careful, Jen, you're running on a thin ice."

+

Jisoo just finished her shift when her cellphone buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, remember me?" the voice from across the line awoken her senses.

"Y-yunhyeong-ssi?"

The voice giggled, "I got your number from Chanwoo."

"Oh, right..."

"Uh, where are you now?"

"I just finish my shift."

"Can you come and see me?" he asked.

And that's how she run to the small eatery where Yunhyeong is with some bottles of beers and soju.