There was an interview section, where the people who got to face the Pokémon League Champion, a Professor called Oak, got the chance to answer questions fans asked.

Others answered honestly, saying they just wanted some fun, to get strong, to push past their limits, and others said they wanted fame and money. Yellow didn't care much for those interviews though, she cared more when Red showed up.

The interviewer had asked a few questions Yellow knew the answers to, what's his full name? His age? How'd he meet his partner Pokémon? What inspired him to get strong?

Yellow couldn't help but remember the answers in Red's voice before he even spoke.

"My name is Red, Red Fire"

"I'm 10!" Two years have passed though, so he's 12 by now...

"Saur here was given to me by Professor Oak, he thought I wanted to steal Pokémon but I was just looking for advice on how to get stronger",a laugh rang through her head after remembering those words

The last one though, She never asked why he wanted to be a Pokémon Master, and was genuinely curious to find out.

Red smiled at the interviewer and tilted his head. "Well...I want to get stronger so I can battle people who are JUST as strong or stronger than me. I want to keep battling with my partners right by my side and be the Pokémon Master, and if I end up helping others along the way then it's a win-win",he said. His voice at the end sounded like he had a double meaning for that.

Yellow's heart pounded a bit, could he be referring to his promise from years ago? Did he really remember?

"Really? Have you already helped someone in the past while getting stronger?",the interviewer asked.

Red seemed like he was deep in thought, and that made Yellow's eyes drop to the floor. Was she really that far in the back of his memory? Was she just another little girl he saved a long time ago?

Of course you are, you spent a few weeks with him, and nothing more. You're nothing but another helpless child to save, Yellow thought bitterly. She grabbed the remote and turned off the Tv before Red could even answer.

She quickly got up and went to bed early after that. She would never admit that it pained her to be so unimportant to him.

But that didn't stop her from watching his fights. Everyday after her Uncle left from teaching her she'd turn on the Tv and watch Red battle. He always looked so happy doing what he loved, Yellow couldn't stay mad at him for forgetting about her. So she didn't.

She kept supporting him, even if he didn't know it. Unaware that she was developing an even bigger crush than she already had on him, she always thought it was just admiration.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

After some time, Yellow had a free day and was walking around the forest. She did this regularly, so she was very surprised to see burn marks on trees and bushes. She immediately followed the marks without a second thought. She approached a clearing, and there she saw a yellow Pokémon surrounded by other Pokémon.

Once they saw her they glared and were getting ready to attack, but Yellow was too concerned about the injured mouse Pokémon. She quickly approached them and knelt down carefully.

She raised her hands to show she meant no harm and watched them all carefully. "My name is Yellow, I live in this forest just like the rest of you, and I may be able to help your friend...if you'd let me",she said studying all of them.

She watched as they stared at her and started chittering out their respective names. They were deciding wether or not to trust her. After a bit, they all backed away a bit, but not enough to let Yellow know she was in the clear.

She didn't know what compelled her to do this, but Yellow just felt right to do it. Yellow gently placed her hands over the mouse Pokémon and closed her eyes. She felt something warm, and opened her eyes to see a glow emitting from her hands.

The Pokémon around her were quiet, their eyes wide in amazement. The forest was silent, as if all the living creatures were watching her. After a few seconds, she saw the signs of injury on the hurt Pokémon disappear. The Pokémon sat up and was confused before it's eyes landed on Yellow.

The Pokémon was confused for a few seconds before it's eyes widened. It started crying out it's name and pointing at Yellow. Yellow frowned in confusion, what was going on...?

The other Pokémon seemed to gasp and approach Yellow in much more confidence. It amazed her- what was happening? The yellow Pokémon approached her and leaned its head, as if telling Yellow to place her hand.

So she did, and she closed her eyes. After a few moments she saw images, she saw Red carrying Yellow and saw Red stop in front of her. Wait, why was she so small-? Why was—

No...this isn't what SHE'S seeing, it's what the Pokémon saw! Yellow opened her eyes and looked at the mouse Pokémon. She vaguely remembered Red telling her that a Pikachu had found them and lead them back to the city, but after that it left.

This was the Pokémon who saved her.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Yellow? Are you awake?",Her Uncle asked again. This time closing the door to her home.

Yellow groaned quietly as she sat up and stretched. ChuChu, the Pikachu she had saved a long time ago, was on her bed sleeping peacefully. Yellow gave the Pokémon a soft smile before getting up and heading downstairs to meet her uncle.

"Yeah?",She asked sleepily. She didn't recall her Uncle telling her she had classes today...

"I've been thinking about what you told me...",Her Uncle began and Yellow's eyes widened. Yellow had asked her Uncle many times before if he'd allow her to go to a public school, the answer was always no because of Yellow's panic attacks but Yellow was getting better, as long as SHE wasn't battling for no reason she felt fine.

"Really?",Yellow asked happily.

Her Uncle gave her a soft smile and handed her a envelope.

Yellow frowned in confusion and grabbed it. She opened it carefully and took out the piece of paper inside it. She opened it up and read it out loud.

Dear Mr. Viridian,

"Mister?",Yellow questioned looking at her uncle who sighed. "I sent them a picture of you in your straw hat, it seems they think you're a boy but I'm sure that if you talk to them they can fix that mistake"

"Talk to them-?",Yellow asked her eyes even wider and her Uncle smiled more. "Keep reading",he said simply.

Yellow does as told, excitement bubbling up inside her.

We thank you for your interest in attending our school. We humbly accept you into our school with open arms and hope you have a wonderful year and make many new friends. However, because of your IQ you will not be attending classes in the same grade as those of your age. You'll be moved to a higher grade, you can change this decision if you'd like but there are many benefits of being moved on a couple of years ahead.
We hope to see you soon!

Kanto High School Principal
Oak,

Brave enough || Specialshipping ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें