"I'm sorry Hel" he said walking fully into the living room noticing her sat on the sofa looking aimlessly at the papers on her table. Sitting down slowly beside her Johnny reached his hand across only she flinched at his touch as tears filled in her eyes. "Don't" she breathed shakily.

He noticed she was trying to hold back the tears and for that he really could feel his heart breaking. "You have to ignore the headlines Helena..." he began only to be cut off.

"W-what we ddid never... should h-have happened" her voice broke sadly and the tears soon began to trickle down her cheeks silently.

"Helena" he tried reaching out for her again only she stood up quickly which had her stumbling. Johnny jumped up and steadied her only for her to get angry and push him away again.

"Please get out!"

He knew she was drunk but even so her words hurt him. Why was she pushing him way suddenly?

"Helena, please let me help you" he said seeing her head towards her bedroom she held onto everything that past her just to keep her up right. He couldn't leave her like this, she was so fragile and hurt by the papers that he knew as much as she felt guilty she needed him.

Walking into her kitchen Johnny hunted through her cupboards to find a glass before filling it with water. He found her first aid box and found some paracetamol tablets.

Picking up the tablets and the glass of water he walked towards her bedroom and noticed her sitting on the side of her bed with her head in her hands. She was a mess...

"Here" he placed down the glass of water on her bedside table and put the tablets beside it. He frowned however noticing some more tablets spilled from a yellow container on her dresser.

"What are those for?" He asked picking up the yellow container only for her to snatch it from his hand. "Forrr... my h-headaches"

Picking a few up she placed them in her mouth and swallowed them down with the water.

"I'm going to stay with you tonight Hel"

"No" she cut him off looking at him dead in the eyes even if he was a little blurry right now.

"I'll be on the sofa if you need me" he said ignoring her wishes to leave. "Get some rest"

As he walked toward the door he closed it and headed towards the sofa. He sighed looking at the small couch knowing he would have an uncomfortable night sleep. But he wouldn't leave, not even if she paid him to do so. 

——————————-

Waking up with a sore neck Johnny pulled himself up from the sofa and tilted his head slowly from left to right just to ease it slightly. Checking his watch he saw that it read 9:00am and so decided to get up. Seeing an empty vodka bottle and all the news papers he picked them all up and tidied up her place. He got rid of the glass bottle and threw the papers into her recycling bin.

Johnny wanted her to forget all about what the press was saying about her. It had been so unfair for David to go to the press with only half of the story, he made Helena look like an evil witch when in fact he was the one that deserved all the hate. Just thinking about how David betrayed her like this made him mad, he had good mind to hunt him down and kill him.

"Johnny" Helena's confused voice appeared in the door way to her kitchen. He turned around to see her looking scarily pale and rather Ill, clearly she had been throwing up last night.

"I had to stay Hel, I know you wanted me to leave last night but I had.."

"Thank you" she cut him off with a timid smile as she walked over to him and pulled the cardigan she was wearing tight around her shoulders. "I'm sorry if I was rude to you"