"hey." i looked over and smiled at a girl who was no older than 12.

"hi." i responded.

"im ella, my dads the coach." she said and i looked up at the coach.

"im domino, my boyfriends that idiot right there." i pointed at troy and she laughed.

"ive seen his tiktoks." she said and i cringed at the fact that a 12 year old girl has watched my boyfriends tiktoks.

"oh my-" i mumbled.

for the next few hours of practice, i talked with ella and we even made a few tiktoks.

as we were in the middle of making a dancing tiktok the whole team came running into the frame to be in the video. they all did some stupid dance, some knowing the real dance, others not.

"zarba, your girls so fun. you should bring her to practice more often." someone yelled as i was picking music to play from the speakers that ella and i found.

"she seems like a distraction." coach said and i frowned in embarrassment. "im just playing, youre a good kid." he said messing up my hair and going back to directing the guys.

ella and i just messed around for the remainder of the time.

when practice was finally over around noon, troy was so sore and whiny.

"okay, babe, i'll drive home." i groaned and he smiled, getting into the passenger side.

i drove us back to my house and troy found his way to the couch.

"hell no, you smell. go shower." i demanded and he groaned, getting up and walking upstairs very slowly.

" i demanded and he groaned, getting up and walking upstairs very slowly

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 23,961 others

domisdumb troy takes the longest mf showers

[comments]

zarbruh you said i stink
domisdumb you did

user1 this relationship >>>

j4kst3r he was doing things that you wont help him with
domisdumb u right

notnoen you're both so hot omg
zarbruh no u

jakey
HEY UGLIES
GUESS WHAT

zachariah
what

noey
NO GUESS HEADASS

carter
you have an std

jakey
i-
no
omg

me
what the fuck is it

noey
yall dumb
we just wont tell you then

troy<3
damn ok

luke
yall comin to ny

jakey
WTF HOWD YOU KNOW

noey
hehe

jakey
NOEN YOU IDIOT

noey
I COULDNT HELP IT

me
WHAT
I
WHEN
FRICK
I LOVE YOH GUYS

noey
NEXT WEEK

ryla
WAIT
JAKE
YOURE COMING TI NY

jakey
YEAH

luke
IM SO EXCITED