Shit.

"Hey!" I shouted "where am I and who are you guys?"

The two man looked over to me and grinned evilly.

"You are at... somewhere and we are... someone" One of the man said and they both laughed. Was that funny? No.

"Lame" I muttered. "What was that you bitch?" One of the guy stood up angrily. "It was... something" I imitated them.

I felt my left cheek sting and tasted blood in my mouth. "You do not disrespect me you worthless slut." The man shouted and hit me again.

I glared at him as he delivered a punch on my face. I quickly put my knees up to cover my stomach. I'm pregnant. I can't let them take away my baby. MINE.

"Now then, lets call your beloved husband. It seems like one of you both couples have offended my client." The man said.

What? Dexton and I offended someone? Who...? Oh. Dumbfats number 1.

They dialled Dexton's contact using my phone and put it on loudspeaker. A sound that is music to my ears spoken after several rings.

"Yes baby?" Dexton said through the phone.

"Well your baby is in my hands Mr CEO aka billionaire." The man spoke.

"Are you scamming me?" Dexton growled angrily.

"Well you can hear it and decided whether I am scamming you or not" The man chuckled evilly and punch me in the gut. I winced and coughed loudly. I fell down to the ground from the impact. Then, I felt something grazing my hand I cautiously use my hands to feel it. Its a nail.

I started rubbing the ropes that was tight around my hands against the sharp edge of the nail. The rope got thinner and thinner. I remained quiet and listened to their conversation.

"Don't you dare hurt her. What do you want?!" Dexton shouted through the phone causing the two man to laugh.

"I demand your presence. Come down to the secluded warehouse that you had close down a year ago, that is 2 streets down your company. Bring anyone else and your beloved baby will be gone forever. See you then" The man said and hung up before Dexton could say anything.

I decided to keep my mouth shut so they won't attack me anymore, I want my baby safe.

Dexton's voice soon echoed through the warehouse. "Where is she?!" He shouted.

"Calm down she is with us" one of the man said as the other man walked up the stairs and pulled me by my hair down to meet Dexton. I was in tears by then. When Dexton saw me hurt was in his eyes.

"What do you want from me, to release her" Dexton said clenching his fist.

"See that camera there? Yeah it connects to the TV of my client. I want you to kneel down in front of the camera and announce that you would resign from your position in the company. At the same time, apologize to Justin for disrespecting him" the man said.

So dumbfats number 1 had a name, Justin.

"Dexton no... NO dont do it please. Please dont do it" I sobbed shouting.

He smiled sadly at me before walking to the camera and kneeled down.

I snapped the rope open and pushed the man that was holding me, running towards Dexton and hugged him, pulling him up. I don't want him to do this. He is the company's president. He is the only one suitable for that seat in the office.

"No... Dexton please" I cried.

Dexton's POV

"No... Dexton please" Celestia sobbed and held my suit.

"YOU BITCH" the man shouted furiously and took a wooden stick before running towards us in attempt to hit her.

I quickly pull her in my chest and turn to block her. An impact was on my head. I blacked out.

********

HELLO FOLKS! how are you people?

Yes!

1. Justin is the man whom Celestia owned in the main house (chapter 14)

2. Celestia is pregnant.

Now I know it has always been a short chapter but I'm trying my best okay? Its quite difficult to put in so much into one chapter. So please be patient and considerate! :) Thankyou~

THANKYOU ALL FOR THE 181K AND LOVELY COMMENTS AND THE AMOUNT OF VOTES. ALL OF THESE NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE AND ENCOURAGE ME ♡

SOME OF YOU HAVE INBOX ME ABOUT IDEAS AND COMPLIMENTS. I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO YOU ALL TOO :)

WORDS CANNOT BE DESCRIBED HOW AMAZING THIS STORY HAS COME TO HAVE SO MANY VIEWS :) I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT LOVES ♡