Everyone cheered and I rushed over. There was someone wrapping a towel around him as Dumbledore was by his side.

"Harry!" I went to his side.

"Davina." He said embracing me and placing a kiss on my head. "Oh thank merlin you're alright."

"You too, honestly Harry you gave me a heart attack."

Fleur came over and thank Ron and Harry for helping.

"You saved her even though she wasn't yours to save, my little sister."

"I know a lot when it comes to family." Harry repiled looking at me. I smiled and place my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." She grabbed my brother's face and kiss him on both cheeks. "And you..." She looked at Ron. "you've helped."

"I mean... yeah... yeah of crouse." She smiled and kiss Ron's cheeks as well. I smiled as Ron was stun with pleasure as Fleur left.

Dumbledore had gotten everyone's attention and he and the judges said Harry was second place, due to his outstanding moral fiber, and Diggory frist.

I hugged my brother as everyone congratulated him we walked over to the boats when Harry turned to me.

"Are you mad?"

"What?" I said innocently. "Offering myself as bait or for being your sister?"

"Don't do something like that again." He said.

"Didn't have much of a choice." I told him. "they needed something you'd miss terribly."

He smiled. "I would miss you, sister. More than ever."

"Same applies to you brother." I said.

We reach the shore as Barty Crouch, the minster, had pulled Harry over to talk to him. I smiled and headed to the castle to get dress into drier clothes. I was halfway in the halls, that was empty, when a sense something following me. I turned around and there was nothing there. Clearing my thoughts, I continued walking until I heard a sound of something falling nad crashing into the floor. I whiped around and saw Dobby standing there.

"Dobby?"

"Oh Miss. Potter."

I smiled and walked over to him. He was standing on the window still looking at the armor that had fell.

"Dobby is clumsy, miss."

"It's okay." I said taking the small towel I had, it was mostly dry, and handed it to Dobby. "You must be freezing."

"Thank you, Miss."

"No problem. What brings you here Dobby? Are you looking for more trouble?"

"Oh no." he said smiling. "Dobby doesn't want any trouble Miss, Dobby only wanted to check on Harry and Davina Potter. See Dobby works in the kitchen, Miss. Dobby wanted to make sure you were okay."

"We are both fine." I grabbed something and handed it to him. "I made these, the wrapping might be wet."

Dobby took it and then smiled at me. "Thank you dearest Miss Davina."

"Potter?"

I turned and saw Malfoy walking over.

I looked back at Dobby who look at Malfoy with wide eyes and fear. "Go! I'll distract him. Be good Dobby." I whispered to him.

"Tell Harry Potter I was here."

"Of course Dobby." And he snapped his fingers and vanished.

"Who are you talking to?" Draco asked approaching me.