"Oh come on Davina, you can't leave me."

"Not like I have a choice. And I'll only go with you Harry, if you haven't at least tried to as someone to the dance. I'm your last resort, understand? You need to get out there brother. Live a little."

He sighed. "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the library with Ginny, Hermione, and Neville to study.

"Who are you going to the ball with Neville?" Hermione asked.

"Actually I was wondering..." neville looked at Ginny.

Just then a group of Durmstrang came into the library, one of them being the guy I saw when he friend was putting his name in the goblet. He smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Davina, we should go see if there's anything in the upper section." Hermione said.

"Yeah sure." I said following her obviously she wanted to leave Neville and Ginny alone for a bit as Neville probably wanted to ask Ginny.

"You go to that section over there." She said pointing to the far left once we reach the top. "I'll start here."

"Sure." We split up and I began to go through the books, nothing on what could possibly be the sound that in the egg.

"Looking for something?" I jumped and turned, my shoulder hit against the shelf as a few books fell on top of my head.

"Ow."

There in front of me was Draco Malfoy, who was slightly chuckling at what just happened. Honestly, sometimes I wanted to punch that smile off his face.

"Are you sure you're not part troll, Potter?"

"Piss off." I said getting down and picking up the books.. "Why is it you appear out of thin where you're not needed? Honestly don't you have something better to do then bother me."

"Now why would I do that? I'll just begin to get bored again."

"So I'm some girl you make fun of for your pleasure?" I asked. Looking at him if he was serious.

"What else?"

"You're unbelievable."

"And you're a foolish girl."

"How am I foolish?" I ask placing the last book back on its shelf. "You're arrogant, vile, and are wasting my time."

I move to step away but Malfoy grabbed my wrist and pulled me back so my back was press against the bookcase and he was standing in front of me. my anger was fuming as he just look at me with his arms cross.

"Now, Potter that's no way to speak to someone."

"You aren't exactly someone aren't you?"

"I'm surprised you think so fondly of me."

"Please, you are anything but."

"You're not even a little scared of me, Potter?"

"I stop being scared of you since I've known you. Particularly since you turned into a ferret. But let's be honest you do make quite a pet."

His stare harden on me, but there was something else mix in that I couldn't figure out. He opened his mouth to say something rude, no doubt when...

"What's going on here?" Said the same guy who smiled at me earlier, who I also notice came up with Viktor Krum.

"None of your business, now move along." Malfoy said.

"I wasn't asking you." He said looking at Malfoy then turn to me. "You alright?"