The ferret came down from the legs and out as Professor McGongall turned Malfoy back into human, who actually had a terriefed look on his face as he got on his feets.

"My father will hear about this!" Malfoy said looking at Moody.

"Is that a threat?!" As Moody chargeed and began to chase Malfoy around the tree as Professor McGonagall was telling Moody to calm down. But it wasn't until Malfoy pass by us and ran back inside the school with his goons going after him that Moody stop. McGonagall told Moody to remember not to use a transfiguration spell on a student as a punshiment.

Eveyone began to leave. Moody called my brother to followed him. I let harry go and told him. I'd join him later when he was finished. I watch as my brother followed Moody and got nervous again. Everything was happening so quickly Harry must've known something about it by now.

I look down at the grass and saw Malfoy's wand and book on the ground. I went over and picked it up, figuring he had to get it back somehow. I started going in the direction where he had ran to and found him with his goons on the stairs. He had this furious look and even though I didn't want to approach him, he had to get his things back.

Blaise was the first to notice me and jerk his head towards my direction making Malfoy turn around and glare at me.

"What do you want Potter?" He snarled.

"You left this." I held out his book and wand. "I thought you might want it back."

He looked at me confused as I held it out, waiting for him to take it. Blaise was the one came to me and took it as Malfoy looked at me.

"I'm sorry for what Moody did to you." I finshed causing all four of their heads to look at me. "Even if you slightly deserved it. He shouldn't have done it."

I walked away before Malfoy said anything. And judging by the look on his face he was going to say something that wasn't pleasant. I did feel sorry what Professor Moody did. Sure it was funny and Malfoy had it coming, but still there must've been a better way to handle the situation when do what Moody had done.

After class I was back in the library. In the back where Simon and Ginny had join me. Maxon also joined us and we began talking and helping each other out for an exam coming up. And the essay.

"Finally." Alice said coming to sit back in her seat. "It took forever but I finally found it."

"Um... Alice." Ginny said. "This is a newts book."

"Damn it!" She hissed earning a harsh look from the librarian.

I chuckled and got up. "I'll go get the book, you just catch up." I grabbed the three books and went to the other side of the library putting them back. Looking for the book, I entered another section and saw Malfoy standing there leaned against the shelves.

"Malfoy?"

"Potter."

He stood up and was standing a foot away from me. "What this?" he pulled a book out of my hand.

"Draco, gave it back..." I said in a low voice so I wouldn't get in trouble from the librarian.

He eyes looked at me the moment I said his name. I didn't even realize I had said his first name. I notice his eyes had softened for a moment then he broke our eye contact and scoffed when he read the title. "This was boring."

"Are you done?" I asked taking the books back. "Is there something i can help you with? Or are you here just to bother me?"

I was walking past him looking for the book I was intended on finding. He still hadn't said anything so I grabbed the book, making sure it was the right one. Then, as I was beginning to walk away, he grabbed my arm pulling me back to face him.