Chapter III: - Parents Nisha & Vihaan

Start from the beginning

"Evening Nisha. And Vihaan, as well." Said The Quite So Disliked Creature, "A lovely night, isn't it?"

Vihaan stepped a little forward, he and his mate growling at the wretched creature as he spoke.

"What is it that is what you do happen to want from us now, Tabaqui?" Inquired Vihaan in annoyance.

"What's it that I smell?" Asked Tabaqui rather eagerly, "Fresh Kill?"

"Well Tabaqui, if it is bones you're after, then please look elsewhere," suggested Nisha, "because we have enough mouths to feed."

Tabaqui looked at the other three wolf cubs that were playing around in the den. He turned back to their parents.

"I meant no harm, Nisha. These cubs are such beautiful little ones with their large eyes and in consideration with how young that they are." Replied Tabaqui whilst in feigned politeness, as he knew how unlucky it could be for one like him to compliment children to their faces in such manners even and yet most especially in consideration with his own quite widely known reputation, and yet nonetheless he had no shame in the discomfort he was causing for those cubs' very parents. He giggled about this.

Suddenly he turned his head a little bit and he saw the little human infant beside Nisha and Vihaan. Gasping in surprised pleasure as Nisha tried to hide him from the scavenging dog at whom she and Vihaan had growled, he had smiled in incredibly very great delight at the sight of it all. Indeed Tabaqui knew well just who it was that had been seeking out for The Little Man's Cub.

Suddenly Tabaqui, along with both the wolf parents, heard a familiar roar, followed by a so certain voice then screaming all out "Tabaqui! Tabaqui!"

"Your Master calls out to you, Dish Licker," Said Nisha, "you had best hurry up all right on and so back straight to him. He seems and sounds in ill-temper tonight."

And Tabaqui had smiled once again.

"Oh that he does, indeed that he does," Acknowledged Tabaqui, "with good reason at that." and so with that, he had sped on straight back to the one whom he had so long been known to fawn on and call his master, with a quick yelp and a very so quite hysterical laugh like sound as he took off.

"Master I've found The Little Man's-Cub. Yes I indeed have just found The Little Man's-Cub!" He cried out in excitement as he ran.

And Bagheera watched all of this as it had occurred. He growled out quietly yet albeit in annoyance at Tabaqui's insipid habits of tagging along with the one whom he had been known to do so like a gaseously sycophantic suck-up. "A Severe case of The Dewanee upon that insipid dog!" Thought Bagheera. He turned his head back to look at the wolf parents.

"That wretched accursed sickeningly insipid mad dog!"

"Finish cleaning him off." Instructed Nisha as she turned to prepare to head on from the family den.

"Uh Nisha?" Asked Vihaan in a mix of uncertainty and protest.

"Clean him!" Ordered Nisha.

"Please Nisha, just tell me of where are you going?" Asked Vihaan in a mix of uncertainty and protest once again, yet mixed with a slight amount of frustration and annoyance also.

"To Akela!" Answered Nisha, "A Council must be held if we are to keep him."

"Keep him?!??!? We cannot keep him!" Protested Vihaan.

"Then what would you suggest we do with him?!??!? Leave him all alone to die, whether at his own inability to look after himself right now or at the jaws of a certain eater of this little one's kind?!??!?" Asked Nisha in some semi-retort and shock at her own mate's question and protest at all this.

"Oh I did not think so." Stated Nisha when her mate did not answer, "Get him cleaned now! And do not let him out of your sight!" were her greatly very clarified and next orders to her mate. And so with that, she took her leave from the family den to call for a meeting with the rest of the wolf families in The Great Seonee Hills and the one who had served as the leader for the wolf pack that all of the wolf families including her own had served as part of, the lone wolf named Akela.

The Mother Wolf Nisha, nicknamed as Raksha because of her reputation for her fierceness in her personality and yet most especially as a mother, knew that to take in this little one, Man's-Cub or not, was something that was the right thing to do. And she knew that like any other little form of life amongst new born ones on their own, this little one needed some family to protect him, and if it had to be her and her family, then so be it.

Meanwhile Bagheera, who was watching this, all too well knew that he had chosen the right family. "Yet she's right about one thing," Thought Bagheera, "indeed for them to keep him, they must have a session of Council Meeting."

Thus Bagheera had turned himself around and so with that, knowing what he had to do if this were to ever happen, had sped off and on into the darkness of the bushes behind which he had been hiding from.