He tried to get rid of his pitiful memories of her that was concealed in his thoughts and decided to break off his own silence, "I guess....we can just put the past behind us?" asking her in a form of a question.

Wendy gave a small chuckle. "It's been two years and you still haven't changed. You're still the same clueless boy that went up to me after a performance when I was eating dinner in the breakroom and you said 'Do you want to get dinner with me?'" Their past was clearly still embedded in her mind, perhaps in her heart too.

Kyungsoo felt a lump in his throat when she said that. He had already suggested to not bring up the past and yet here she was doing the exact opposite of that.

He straightened his spine against his seat, to "If I was so clueless back then, why did you say yes?" trying to ease up the tension himself.

Wendy's lips formed a slight smile, "I didn't. You just said you'll wait for me outside."

He shut his eyes as he laughed, "Did I?" and even though he didn't quite remember, he figures that it was something he'd actually do.

She smiled at first then palmed her face in disappointment when she realizes he forgot, "Yeah, you did." Laughing again, as she covered her face.

"I miss this..." She said but with sadness in her eyes, her voice became serious again. "I hope we can do well for these two weeks.

"Ne." He somehow found his voice. "I hope so too."

~~

Jihyun's apartment, later that night

"It's just too weird, Jihyun~ah. Of all people, it had to be her. I mean, it could've been IU or just...anyone but her." Kyungsoo uttered his concerns to the woman next to him.

They were seated by the dining table, Kyungsoo had been telling Jihyun what had happened earlier that day but she continues to be engrossed by the big book in front of her.

"Jihyunah." He calls for her again, tapping at the table to gather her attention. "Are you listening?"

She takes out the single earpiece she had on her right ear and gives him a teasing look, "I like her voice." " she turned back to her book, flipping a page. "You really have nothing to worry about, oppa. "

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and sighed

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and sighed. He knew she was trying to tease him and comfort him all at the same time.

"Anniy--, What were you listening to?" he takes one earphone from her and puts it against his ear. She tried to take it away from him but it was already too late.

"Mwohaneun geoya?!" He raised his voice a bit upon hearing Wendy's voice through her earphones. She was listening to Wendy's 'Written in the Stars' with John Legend.