Chapter 2| Suicide

Trigger Warning!
-suicide
Uhhh so yeah, please read.
Dabi's POV-

I was sitting at the bar, it's been about 5 days since the horrid death of Kurogiri and All for one. Tomura has not come out of his room since. He's refused to eat(but that's kinda normal) I decided to get up and walk over to Tomura's room. I knocked on the door.
"Tomura?" I said, I heard soft sobbing. I tried to open the door the door but it was locked.
"Tomura?" I stated, hopping for a response.
"I'm sorry." I heard him say, before it went silent. I burned the door down, to see Tomura laying on the ground with a bloody knife in his hand. I took a closer look, did he commit suicide by cutting his neck? I asked my self. I kneeled down next to him, and shook his shoulder. He's stone cold. My eyes started to water I felt a few tears run down my cheeks.
"Kurog-Oh right." I said, I'm still not used to him being gone.
"TOGA!" I yelled, Toga walked into the room and screamed.
"Call 911!" I demanded, she did as I said and called 911.
"Yes hello?" Toga said, looking really scared.
"Please get here as soon as possible....m-my...my...friend just committed suicide!" She stated, it seemed like it was hard for her to say it. Eventually the ambulance arrived, and took Tomura.

—241 words—