Chapter one: prison

The walls were made out of cobblestone, with moss growing from each crevice. Chains laid on the walls, with hammered metal shackles on the floor. There would be a sense of depression in the floor, perhaps where people were kept for extended periods of time. In the air hung the scent of death... and suffering.
There was a strange cold that surrounded the back of the room. On the side of the wall, there was a black stain. It made me shudder to think of what it probably was or who was Kept in a prison like this.
I Watched as a man who worshipped the gods himself, spit in the food i consumed, was I really the scum I was told to be.
Symbolic tattoos crossed the skin on my body, reminding me that I would be married to a demon, choice given to the devil himself. In such a small world, large plans were being made, and all the priest believe I was centered right in the middle of a up coming holy war.
However I didn't want to believe that, that I was going to be made for something bad, all I wanted was a mother who can take me in give me hugs and kisses and tell me everything is okay. However as I confessed this to the elder who took care of me, he'll tell me "your already at age of coming to man, you don't need or deserve a mother...demon scum" those were his last words till yesterday he died of a heart attack. I started to weep. Why did no one want me....i don't want to be married to a demon.

"Ahhh help he has come for the-ahh" I heard a guard call before the sound of death whispered away his final words. I gulped trying to let the dark corner engulf me but the chains held me tight under the pendant. A giggle came across the room, sounded like a mans giggle....do men giggle?
"Come...my little present" a mans voice echoed. I shivered as each word rolled out of his tongue.
"W..hat do you want" I whispered, I held my shivering body. I'm I going to die...God please help me..just this once won't you guide the light towards my aid.
"Ohh shut up with that rubbish, God won't help the likes of you" a hysterical voice came from beyond the bars. I kept my eyes closed as I clenched my teeth as they shivered and quivered from fear.
"Come my present" he said again. I opened my eyes to see a handsome man who stood beyond the bars. This uprising feeling to go up to him and caress him, eased every bone in my body, what was this feeling of serenity I was feeling....is this lust...I mustn't part take in such fruit...it is forbidden.
"Actually the fruit was delicious, Eve told my father so" he said, I looked deeper at his features imprinting it slowly in my mind.
Such hollow red eyes glowed in the dark,
Black hair made from the night itself covered his almond shaped head and on top he wore a weird unseen hat.
His robes held red stains that dripped as the knowledge eased its way into my brain the word just blurted out.
"BLOOD" I shivered as the words left my mouth.
"It seems my father made my wife a pussy"he sighed as his experience changed and anger shown all the best.
He broke the bars apart, as I screamed in distress.
"Ohh shut it you pussy"
"I'm greatly sorry if my looks doesn't come to your liking but please don't harm me and let these people go"I said as my hands shielded me from whatever worst may come from the future.
"You're looks are not what upsets me, in fact your beautiful for a male, it's just my father made you.....innocent. It's a nuance to my kingdom as a sign of being weak, terrible for bearing children" he said as he walked forward leaving nothing but hate at each step he took.
"What will you do with me sir" I said as I looked directly at his face
"The names chaos, and I'm going to corrupt you till there is no longer an inch of innocent traced in your body"he said as a grin played along his face.
I gulped, what will this man do to me?

He gripped my head as I was forcefully graced in front of his lower regain. Where something seem to poke it's way out of his robe. What is that I curiously thought as my hands firmly gripped the thing, I quickly let go as I heard a hiss out of 'Chaos' his face held pleasure but was quickly replaced with a face I have never seen before.
"It's called lust my dear, and as you can see I have a lot that wants to be release, won't you be kind and help me, ya know cause it's kinda of your duty" he whispered I was completely saddened it probably brings him of pain. Maybe I should do something if it makes him feel better.
"Of Course if it makes you feel better" I exclaimed as I tried to smile.
A grin as wide as his face can take, played on his face.

"Good now open your mouth"he greedily commanded.