Chapter 2 The Fighting Starts Now

"

I don't want to" I scream at Zach "I don't want to have sex with you." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Clara wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Jackson leaning over me waking me up. I could feel the tears on my face. I looked at him. "I heard you crying so I woke you up." He looked at me concerned "thanks." I smile at him I sat up and wiped the tears away. "I'm going for a shower." I told Jackson "can I come." I look at him angrily "No you perv." I slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it

I got out of the shower and started to blow dry my hair then straighten it. I walked out of the bathroom and started to look for something to wear for my first day. I finally decided on a black croptop but you could only see a little bit of my stomach with a pink skirt that had flowers all over it and to top it off I put on some black sandal.

I was walking out of the dorm when Jackson yelled at me "you look hot babe." I gave him a dirty look at him the yelled back "shut up!" Then walked out.

Class went fine I didn't really meet anyone and I only saw Jackson once so that was nice. I walked in the dorm and It looked like hell there were Jacksons cloths everywhere and it was all messy. I closed the door. A few minutes later Jackson came in. "What the hell did you do to the dorm." I yelled at Jackson "it's just a little messy Clara I'll clean it later." "No your going to clean it now." "Stop acting like my mom. You have been here for a day and your all ready yelling at me. It's not my fault I'm not as perfect as you princess." "I'm not perfect when will you get that." "Then why are you here you told me you came because you didn't like your old school so you were a brat to your parents so they would let you change schools!" "You know nothing about my life." I tear rolled down my cheek as I walked out of the dorm slamming the door on the way out.

I walked in to the dorm when I was locking the door I tuned around to see a shirtless Jackson "Hey" he said "Don't talk to me like everything's fine and put a shirt on." He smiled at me as I looked at his abs oh god abs. "You like them." "Shut up any girl would look at your abs all girls love abs there abs." I walked away getting my stuff so I could get ready for bed.

Authors Note

Did you think Jackson took things to far in the fight and when will Clara finally tell Jackson why she's really there?

Picture of Clara's outfit