Timmy's Wild Night

Setting: Dimmsdale, California

Time: 6:57pm

We see a couple getting prepared to go out for a nice evening. "TIMMY GET DOWN HERE" his mom yells. Timmy comes strutting down the stairs with his hair freshly dyed black. "Timmy is that ANOTHER ear piercing?" His dad exclaims. Timmy just rolls his eyes and bites his black painted nails "So it's just going to be me in the house tonight?" He mutters. The doorbell rings outside the door Timmy hears a muted "SKSKSKSKSKSK AND I OOP AND I OOP". Mrs. Turner opens the door "Oh hey Vicky! What are your plans for the night?" "Oh we are probably just going to make friendship bracelets. AND I OOP" Vicky says walking in wearing her oversized T-shirt carrying her hydro flask. "And I OOP?" Timmy's dad questions. "Well you two have a goodnight stay out of trouble" Timmy's mom says kissing Timmy on the forehead as her and Timmy's dad leave. "We'll be back by 12!" Timmy recuffing his vintage denim jeans "I'm going to go to my room." Walking away he whispers "I wish I had a mango juul pod." Cosmo and Wanda appear as he walks up to his room. *poof* Wanda in a concerned voice "Timmy are you sure you should be smoking that?" Cosmo says "it's okay Wanda it's mango he's eating his vegetables!" Timmy sits at his window with it cracked smoking his mango juul pod listening to joji. 20 minutes later Vicky busts in Timmy's room "SKSKSKSKSKSK AND I OOP AND I OOP Hey twerp are you ready to make friendship bracelets?" Vicky asks. Timmy scoffs and rolls his eyes his silver chains dangling and swinging side to side. Vicky approach's Timmy and takes his juul "is that a mango pod? And I OOP and I OOP. I haven't hit a mango pod in months." Vicky hits the juul and blows the smoke in Timmy's face. Timmy looking in awe realizes he has a boner. He looks down and tries to hide his boner. "SKSKSKSKSKSK Are you turned on by me?" Vicky asks while blushing. She moves closer to him and kisses his lips softly. Timmy backs off and has a concerning look on his face. Then shouts "fuck it. Cosmo Wanda I wish I had a condom." Vicky asks "who are you talking to?" "Don't worry about it come here" Timmy exclaims as he pulls Vicky closer sticking his tongue down her throat. They make out and move to Timmy's bed. Cosmo and Wanda move to their fish castle as to not watch what was about to happen. Timmy and Vicky start making out on the bed. Timmy pulls off Vicky's oversized T-shirt and his own stripped white and black long sleeved shirt. Vicky unbuckles Timmy's vintage denim jeans and reveals his long throbbing dick. She stammers "S...S...SKSKSKSKSKSK" Timmy kisses down Vicky's body he teases her rubbing his buck teeth across her clit. He starts to lick her pussy slowly and then speeds up, Eating her out rapidly. Vicky moans "AND I OOP AND I OOP." As she cums. Vicky pulls Timmy up to her face right before he sticks his cock in Vicky's pussy she stops him. She takes a scrunchie from her wrist and puts it around Timmy's cock and balls. Timmy yelps and then finds the pain comforting as he slides his dick into Vicky's wet pussy. Deeper and deeper Timmy slides into Vicky until the scrunchie is against her clit. Timmy starts fucking Vicky harder and harder pounding her until she cums again "AND I OOP AND I OOP" she yells. Timmy flips Vicky over and pounds her from behind. "Yeah you like this pussy twerp?" She asks. Timmy pants running out of breath he rolls onto his back. Vicky climbs on top and starts to ride Timmy. "SKSKSKSKSKSKSK" she moans as she rides Timmy's cock. Timmy says "I'm going to cum!" Vicky says "you can't cum in me. Cum into my hydro flask I'll save it for later" she says with a wink. Timmy finishes into her hydro flask. "You can just keep that scrunchy I have got 7." Vicky exclaims rolling on to the bed. Timmy hits his mango juul pod and passes it to Vicky. Where they lay on the bed until 11:50. Vicky puts her oversized T-shirt back on and Timmy slowly puts his clothes back on and they strut downstairs. Timmy's parents get home and ask "Did you kids have fun tonight?" Timmy and Vicky look at each other and simultaneously say "Yeah." Vicky leaves and Timmy goes back upstairs hitting his mango pod. He looks to his bed and sees the scrunchie and starts to get hard again. Cosmo and Wanda emerge with disgusted looks on their faces. Wanda asks "You had a goodnight I presume?" Timmy just smirks and looks out his window hitting his juul and wondering if it will ever happen again.

Fin

*Disclaimer both parties are of appropriate ages to have sex*