ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ + ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ

Start from the beginning

She got her to laugh, her hair, her smile and most of her features from her mother but the eyes she got from her grandfather Lawrence Newby who Caroline and Alexis both saw a lot.When her parents were on weekend missions they would either spend their weekend at the Harringtons, Sinclairs, Her uncle Bob would come over or her grandparents would come to take care of the two girls before he passed away from old age, living a long but amazing 80 years.

When she was 14 she started babysitting the currently known 'Party' members. Ever since she was like a mother to the boys, she loved each and every one of them like little brothers. In these past few years, the group along with Alexis and Valerie grew quite close, they were all like a second family. They would sometimes all go on bike rides together, picnics by the lake or sometimes go to the cabin that the Newby's own that was in the woods not so far from the lake, nowadays it was the hangout spot for Caroline and her best friends. The parents of the boys also grew quite close with Caroline too, they considered her like a daughter and they trusted her with the lives of their boys.

In conclusion, Caroline was loved by everyone. Her and Steve being the Queen and King of Hawkins High made everyone not afraid of her but to look to her for advice, whenever she needed back up she could trust her peers. She had dated before but her first boyfriend cheated on her which resulted in Steve kicking his ass and her second boyfriend moved away which resulted in them breaking up on mutual terms.

November 1983 is the year where things start getting intense for everyone due to a mysterious girl that is found by The Party, the disappearance of Will Byers and the homicidal creatures that are lurking in the dark. This pushes Caroline, Alexis, and Valerie past their limits to protect these kids from something that none of them understood. One thing that the trio understood was that This Is Hawkins now and nothing was ever going to be the same, ever again

You may think that was their story, but no the most complicated part of Caroline, Alexis and Valerie's lives starts on November 1983.

~~~

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 ℍ𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥

⚜Kriss Kross – Chris Brown

⚜Windows Down – Big Time Rush

⚜Tia Tamera – Doja Cat ft. Rico Nasty

⚜Should I stay or should I go – The Clash

⚜Bohemian Rhapsody – The Queen

⚜Another one bites the dust – The Queen

⚜We will rock you – The Queen

⚜We are the champions – The Queen

⚜Mr Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra

⚜Blue Suede Shows – Elvis Presley

⚜Jailhouse rock – Elvis Presley

⚜Smooth Criminal – Michael Jackson

⚜Bad – Michael Jackson

⚜Thriller – Michael Jackson

⚜Beat it – Michael Jackson

So here's the prologue everyone. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Once again the beautiful graphics were made by the amazing  -MissHolland make sure you go follow her and read her stories :) 

Hope you are enjoying this so far.

Signing out ;)

-Miss Swan