"I think they should make a rehab just for Harry to stop his obsession with Beyonce." I added with a chuckle.

"Yes I would be so quick to sign him up, but he's actually one of my male models for my newly launch men clothing line I'm making. Even though he's my husband why not let him actually do something with that pretty face. He couldn't it make it heretoday, he's in Paris doing the winter Photoshoot, but I do agree with the Beyonce rehab."

"Exactly."

"Sorry to cut this conversation short Niall, but I'm starving and I'm going to stuff my face with some food."

"I'm quite starving myself as well. Let's go eat."

I ate along with Jasmine as she talked more about her fashion designing and how she loves what she does. It's great to see her happy with her company and Harry.

I spotted Louis and Liam at the couch with their baby daughter name Mia.

"Hey Liam and Louis." I say hugging both of them.

"Hey Niall, how's everything."

"Pretty great. My son is healthy and happy, Zayn is amazing as always, life can't get any better than this. How's everything with you guys?" I asked.

"Marvelous, I've been doing this advise column on newspaper articles and it's a big hit, people actually like want advice I give them. Can you believe that? I used to be such a shy person, but now I'm so out going and sassy, I love it." Louis chirps.

"I don't know where all this sassiness came from Louis, but I still love him even with his bluntness of using curse words in front of our daughter." Liam adds.

"That was one time that happen, I was cursing and moaning, when Mia came running into our bedroom when you saw ramming me with that ten inch dic-"

"Louis!" I say choking on my own spit.

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

Liam sighs. "You see what I mean, Louis has made his own personality make over, it just took time."

Louis lifted one eyebrow. "So you like sassy Louis better than shy naive Louis?"

"I love them both, but sassy Louis is babe." Liam says blushing.

"Oh Liam stop it, I might just have to deep throat that ten inch Python in your pants you've been begging me to do." Louis says seductively.

"Louis." Liam warned covering Mia ears.

"Remember I don't have a gag reflex, we are going to have some major fun tonight." Louis says wiggling his eyebrows

"I think I'm going to barf." I say, then quickly getting up and heading towards my mother."

"Niall, it's been a while since you've visited me and brought Rowen, I've missed him deeply." My mother says giving me a bear hug.

"Mom, we live across the street from each other and I've been busy with work and my lovely baby boy."

"Where is Rowen?"

"He's with Zayn." I say with a smile.

"That's wonderful, it insane how Rowen looks like so much like Zayn, even though he's adopted, but Rowen has your blue eyes."

"Yeah, when we got him for the adoption agency they said he was the longest child not to adopted for a really long time. Which was hard to hear cuz Rowen is so happy with a bubbly personality.

"Maybe fate brought you guys together."

"Yeah maybe, everything has been going smoothly in our life's you know? Like its to clean cut, I'm just waiting for the day that everything comes crashing down." I sigh.