♡~{2}~♡

Dear shu,

Dear shu,

   But your love was like a loaded gun
You shot me down like everyone

Remember when you told me that I was the perfect fit for you and that we will always be together no matter what, I do, and I also remember how you broke up with me for someone else because like free told me 'everyone is replaceable for you.'

'Cause everyone's replaceable
When you're just so incapable of getting basket deep
Woah oh oh

Yeah, free try to warn me about you, and I know what you said was not gonna last, but since  I am so dumb I decided to give you a chance ha! How dumb, no, stupid of me.

Guess what another game over
I got burned but you're the real loser (hey!)

And yeah, I was sad and heartbroken, but I wasn't surprised and you know what, I am glad you broke up with me because now I'm stronger than ever and smarter and I finally realized that free was the one and only one who is the right person for me.

And guess what!I'm happier than ever, and everytime I see you I know you are the real loser! Oh well, I don't care anymore so, bye shu oh, wait you told me to never call you shu ever again, so, bye Kurenai!

Sincerely,
~valt aoi your not best friend or friend especially boyfriend anymore

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
I'm sorry if the character are not acting the way they are supposed to! I feel ashamed of what I'm doing (。>ㅅ<。)(>_<)・゚・(。>д<。)・゚・ but I thought it would make it more interesting....so yeah! Bye my wonderful readers~
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○