2.Glimpses Of Past

Start from the beginning

Flashback:

Arnav pov:

I have to hurry I just now came from meeting and now I came to know that I have to go to a college for graduation ceremony and guess what my dear friend Mr. Aman mathur forget to inform me. Such a responsible pa right. What can I do I have to suffer with him as he is my best friend. I can't fire him also. Pity on me but now I have to speed up my pace.

"Hey arnav sorry I forgot to inform you before"aman said as he entered my cabin.

"I will see you later but now we have to leave" saying I stood up to leave.

I reached pracking area with aman after hopping we started for our destination.

After some time we were standing in front of college where I am going attend as special guest for graduation ceremony.

We both started walking to auditorium as we were late whole college is empty. I think all were in auditorium. As I reached auditorium my mobile started vibrating indicating incoming call. It is client call I can't ignore.

"Aman you go I will come after attending call"I said.

Nodding aman left to auditorium

While taking over phone suddenly I hit something with my hand but I ignored it but after few minutes I heard someone shouting at me.

" Can't you keep your hands in control"someone said

I was about to say something but again that someone started speaking increasing my anger.

"Are you listening or not? again said that someone.

I wanted to say but same happened like earlier now my anger is reaching at heights of everest but she is not ready to keep her mouth shut.

" Why people like you roam around when you have eye sight problem. You should take check up for your eyes"said that someone.

Now it's out of control I turned around in a thought to give some peace of mind and basic manners to that person but nothing like that happened after seeing the girl in front of me. Who was standing completely covered in paint. Now I understood why she was fricking out. I think I hit paint box which fell on her. She kept on scolding me while cleaning her dress. I started laughing by seeing her. I know it's not manners but what can I do she was completely covered in paint and talking nonsense not getting any response she looked at me and I can say she was shocked seeing me.I think she recognized me and started talking back steps but she collided with wall and lost her balance she was about to fall but I held her in my arms. She closed her eyes in fear of getting hurt but realizing nothing happened she slowly opened her eyes. One look of her and I was lost in her eyes. She was still in my arms I don't how long we were lost in each other eyes. We came to earth as I saw aman clearing his throat. I helped her in standing. She didn't dared to look at me I think she was feeling embarrassed I saw someone calling her she left with her.

"What was that? " asked aman.

"I don't know" I said and left from their to escape from his further questions.

As we reached auditorium we were grandly welcomed by dean of the college soon the ceremony started.

Third person pov:

Meanwhile in corridor.

"Khushi what have you done to yourself? " asked lavanya.

"I will tell you later now I have to clean myself before the functions ends" khushi said while walking towards her hostel. Nodding at her lavanya followed her.

In auditorium:

"Now it's time to give trophy and medal to our college topper and u know guys our top three students from our college are going to be placed in AR fashion house and I warmly welcome our chief guest and fashion king ASR to do the honour of awarding degree to our top three students"said the host.

Arnav came on stage and the host started announcing names.

" The second topper is lavanya kapoor"said host.

Lavanya received her medal from arnav.

"Now our college topper is as always khushi" declared host.

Khushi came to receive her medal arnav saw her eyes and recognized that it was her.

After the graduation ceremony arnav came to khushi who was talking with  lavanya. By seeing arnav khushi looked down feeling embrassed.Arnav came and stood infront of her.

"Actually I am sorry I don't know you were standing downstairs accidently I hit paint box" said arnav.

"It's ok I am sorry too I shouldn't have spoke to you like that" said khushi while remembering her scoldings to arnav.

"It's ok" said arnav.

"Thank you we have to leave sir" said khushi and left from their while dragging lavanya with her.

After few days khushi joined AR as she got placed in AR for being college topper. In few days arnav and khushi developed a new bond of friendship and also same happened with Aman and lavanya. Althought arnav and khushi felt something more than friendship but they keep on avoiding their feelings in few  more months arnav finally realized his feelings and proposed khushi but she was reluctant as she felt she was not a perfect girl for him but continous advances of arnav made her week and finally she too confessed her feelings. Arnav introduced her to his family his father, sister and whole family has no problem with khushi but ratna was reluctant as she felt khushi being orphan is not a perfect girl for arnav but seeing arnav stubbornness she agreed reluctantly . They finally got married and after two years avi came to their life but one day khushi meet with an accident where arnav lost his khushi.

Flashback ends.

Arnav came out of his thoughts by continous nagging on his shoulder. He saw it was avi.

"What happened papa? " asked avi.

"Nothing avi we should leave now" said arnav.

After greeting children and sarala both arnav and avi left to their house.

To be continued......... . .. . .

*************************************

Guys I just wanted to tell about arnav and khushi first meeting and how they fell in love. I hope it was nice if not you can tell me.

Sorry guys for mistakes if any🤫

Do vote and comment😌😌

✍keerthana