Arrival

You received a letter of invitation to go to the Royal Capital. It was sent by your friend Mereoleona Vermillion. You know that this woman is no good when she gives out these kind of stuffs. You live in the jungle nearly bordering the Heart Kingdom and Clover Kingdom. You saw her trying to tame the jungle before. She was not exactly knowledgeable what the jungle holds and what they offer. She noticed you from the start and tried to lure you out. You ignored her but she kept trying to follow you to your home. You ignore her since you know that she is just brute and doesn’t think about what her surroundings offer and do. You feel bad to leave her in the jungle in the evening as there are more precocious beast lurking in the evening. You offered her to stay every night in your home and she train every morning.

Leona was surprise that you offered her a place to sleep in which she agreed to pay you back next time. You didn’t mind at all since you were living in the jungle since you were little and you know how to go around the jungle and protect it from people you see that are a threat to the balance. Leona doesn’t seem to be one of them and she knows when to stop getting resources. Outgoing but still has sense of balance. You help her developed the Mana Skin as you have used it before when dealing with poisonous creatures.

Now she is asking you to visit her but you know that it is just not a visit. When you arrived to the place where you are meeting there are people wearing the same robe as her and you saw a tall guy with the same hair color as Leona. You approached him and asked about the letter.

“Excuse me, Mister I am looking for Mereoleona Vermillion. She told me to meet here.” You said with nerves racking.

He was surprised to hear about a visitor for Mereoleona. “Please come with me and wait here.” He said as he led you to an office.

You are confused as people are looking at you when you arrived. After sometime the guy you asked came back with Leona. Leona looks happy to see you but you are not happy to see her. You know she is going to ask another favor to you. She had the guy stay with us in the room. We started the conversation as to why she asked me to go to the Capital.

“Leona, why did you ask me to meet you here?” You asked.

“I told you I’ll repay you back one way or another for helping me in the forest.” She replied with a big smile on her face.

“I feel that this is a bad idea. What is it?” You said with a concern face.

“Well, our vice-captain is on indefinite leave due to the attack happened recently and I don’t have anybody in mid to take the position. Also, I wanted to go back training.” She replied with conviction.

“Don’t tell me. You want me to be the vice-captain. Clearly, you have 2 brothers that can take that place. I don’t need to be here.” You said with annoyance.

“Nee-san, what do you mean you wanted to go back training? Do you want to go back to the woods?” Said Fuegoleon.

“Yes, I will and I will be staying in her home though. I am getting bored here. ” Leona replied.

“I told you. I don’t want to stay here either I want to go back home.” You complained.

“Y/N, I trust you and your abilities. People here will accept you no matter how crazy you are. This is my brother Fuegoleon. He will resume the title of Captain of the Crimson Lions. My youngest brother has a long way fa. That is why I wanted you to be the Vice-captain and to tell you the truth I might have died back there if you didn’t help me. You also won against me in numerous occasions.” Leona said with a serious tone.

“I don’t like fights that why I avoid at all cost and the reason I beat is you is that that terrain follows me.” You replied trying to convince her it is not a good idea.