~~The Popularity Games~~

Riiiight.. Okay, I haven't done a story in ages as I kinda moved to another site so this is kinda like a Hunger Games fanfic. If you have any comments or ideas, etc, just comment. :D Right well, here we go! It might be a little boring at the start, but I assure you it will get better. Thanks for reading! :D

For Eli. :D Yes that is your new nickname Elise. :D Oh. Check our her stories! Her wattpad name is _crystalised_ :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rubbed my eyes and exhaled. Dear god why. WHY DO MONDAYS EXIST. I opened7x my eyes, cracked my knuckles and yawned. I pulled myself out of bed and then landed face first on the ground after standing on a phone charger. Ouch.

I looked at my digital clock and read the time. 7:30. Meeh. I quickly got changed, brushed my teeth, had a shower, etc and looked in the mirror, feeling a bit more awake. I have brown eyes and hair, i'm quite tall and quite thin. I used to be tiny but had some weird growth spurt and now i'm massive. My name is Joshua Biscuit by the way. Yeah yeah, I know, strange name.

I walked out of the bathroom, fixed my tie and picked up my bad. Shit. I pick up all of my jotters and shove them into my bag. I quickly put my shoes on, shout bye to my mum and run to school. I reach the school and run in late with a couple of other students. I walk inside of the huge hall and all eyes are on me.

I sit down in the only free chair, beside a girl named Jemma. I am given a glare and I imitate her, attracting more attention to myself. I used to be picked on a lot during 1st year and 2nd year but I don't care anymore. I'm used to people hating me because I hate them too!

I look up at the stage and our headteacher looks a bit happier than usual. Something wasn't right.

'Good morning Grove Academy!' She smiles. No-one replies, confused at Mrs Hallow's sudden happiness.

'I have some good news. The teachers at Grove Academy work well and arent paid enough for the amount of work we do, helping you children. We are fed up of the grudges some of you pupils hold on each other so we have decided, if you want a war, you'll have a war.'  

The curtains are pulled open from the large window on the left side of the hall and the light shines in.

She clicks a button on her laptop and a large blue... what looks like a forcefield is rising up outside of the school, like a large dome. After a few minutes it surrounds the whole school. Holy shit. What on earth was happening? She begins to speak again.

'The teachers will remain on this stage and spectate the battle. In ten minutes food and other helpful items will appear in the library. You have ten minutes to team up and prepare for the battle. You can wait here for supplies if you wish but no killing is allowed until the bell rings. Only one survivor must remain, who will then face me; Mrs Hallow. Good luck... and may the odds be ever in your favour!' She says.

Everyone is shocked. A lot of pupils begin to cry and some begin to shout at the teachers, but a forcefield surrounds the stage before pupils can do any harm. Is this all real?.......

I look around me and people are already beginning to run. Some people are in shock and won't move. I quickly run towards a crowd of people that were forming. They weren't all my friends exactly but they were definitely not my enemies. All of the other kids were forming at the other entrance of the hall, the ones I hated.

After a while we realised what was happening and realised it was the not-so popular people vs the complete whores in our school. I feel really bad thinking this.. but this was gonna be fun. This wasn't the first time i'd thought about murder and its at least nice knowing I have a reason! Each group had something like 100 people in it and the other 50 were crying or in shock.