That's good to know.

"Now more of that later. Now please help me welcome the Ladies of the Beauxbaton Academy of Magic and their Headmistress, Madame Maxime."

The doors opened and girls in a blue coat and dress started walking in a formation as if they were all one person.

"Bloody hell." One of the guys said from our house table.

I looked at Ginny as all the guys were beginning to fawn over the girls. I even notice my brother was watching them. Seriously?

"Blimey that's one big women." Seamus said as we notice a tall women who was no doubt the headmistress.

Everyone clapped when they bowed and took their seats at an empty table. While he boys whistled and cheered.

Merlin kill me now.

Dumbledore stood and silenced us all. "And now our freinds from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff."

The doors opened again and boys walked in with staffs as they spun around that created sparkes when they hit the ground. Ginny and I smiled at each other and stood with all the other girls, and boys, when they ran and and started to do unique tricks. And you'd never believe who just entered with him.

"Bloddy hell it's him." Ron whispered. "It's Viktor Krum."

Everyone began chattering when they saw him.

They to sat down and took their seats. Dumbledore introduce the minster who was to see this contest was upheld.

As he was talking thunder broke and it started to rain on us. I was getting complelty soak until someone fixed the ceiling. We all looked up and saw a man with one eye and the other was this weird magical eyes that moved around on it's own. He was a dark wizard hunter, he filled Azkaban with mostly everyone that is there today.

There were rules set to compete in the Triwizard tournament were: you had to be seventeen to enter-- that was bascailly it. Everyone in Hogwarts and the other schools were bumped at this, but it does make sense, how would a fourth year compare to a seventh year? They knew far much more than any of the lower classes did. But that still upset everyone.

After the annoucements we all began to eat dinner. Ginny and I chated when Simon came beside me.

"Hello Davina."

"Hi Simon." I said looking at me.

The three of us began a conversation. Harry and Ron were talking abuot the ultimate glory. Fred and George were planning something to get themselves into the tournament because they were shy with just a few months and would do anything to get in. We knew it wouldn't work but we didn't say anything, they could try.

I looked up and saw Cedric looking over me. I looked behind and saw there was Cho, the same Cho my brother was head over heels for but didn't have the nerve to tell her. The two looked at each other before Cedric's friends pulled him into a conversation. I let out a sigh as I began looking around the room and saw Draco looking at me. We just look at each other for what felt the longest time before he broke eye contact and conintued to talk to his friends and a girl who was clearly just throwing herself at him.

"That's pathic isn't it?" Alice said to us. "It's like she's despreate to be with him. What's wrong with her?"

"Well..." Everyone look at me. "He's a Malfoy, Merlin knows names and status are such a big things for them."

"Well I guess it works because there's not exactly girls wanting to be with someone as vile as him." Ginny replied.

"Watch soon enough all the syltherins are going to be family, just because they only look for purebloods."