JayDami Brothers in Union chapter 2

"Boys! Come now with haste." Talia shouted in a desperate attempt to get her boys' attention. which is proving to be quite the task, "Jason & Damian AL Ghul!!! come now!" The boys immediately rushed fro their game & stood in her others' presence. it truly hit her when the two boys said instantaneously "Yes mother" " Listen carefully children..." she said pulling the two into a hug from which they both flinched before she continued "You will both go to Gotham in the morning to see your father no ifs no buts do i make myself clear?" She expected a simple comply but then Jason cut her train of thought "You mean with the man who left me to die replaced me & let the psycho live, that cunt..."

"1 he's not a cunt he's your father, 2, he only replaced you so that if that kid dies it wont hurt him much & you know how he feels about murder," Talia said defending what little respect Jason had left for his father, "Hypocrite." Jason uttered under his breathe determined to win this argument, he was right he knew it but what if maybe forgiveness was truly the price of revenge

the next morning Jason and Damian boarded a plan to Gotham to stay with their father Alfie Grayson and even the replacement. Jason AL Ghul hated Grayson the replacement and his father but cared deeply for. Alfred pennyworth his caretaker, the an who the first tie around saved him the wicked clown. but today was about father tonight would be the end... he would decide its either him or the clown...