How You And Paul Stanley Met

You were being teased and made fun of at a KISS concert because of your disability.

Paul Stanley witnessed the entire thing and he immediately ran to save you from all the hate and negative things that was said to you.

You were feeling sad and hurt and then Paul introduced himself.

But because of the relentless bullying that you had been suffering from, the Starchild realized that you needed him more than anything.

So, after Paul asks the security guards to escort the mean girls out of the concert hall, he tells you that he was going to help you get through everything.

You were still shaking with sadness and a river of tears was running down your cheeks.

"Baby, I promise that I'll love and protect you for as long as we both shall live. You're a very special girl".

He tells you kindly and sweetly after bringing you backstage to the dressing room.

You are now sitting in the Starchild's lap while he strokes your head to comfort you, his arms wrapping around you with love and compassionate care.

After that night, you and Paul became girlfriend and boyfriend.

The two of you made a promise to each other that whenever something or someone was bothering you, then you and Paul would talk about it.

And of course, the girls that had been bullying you for the longest time were sent to juvenile detention for their hideous actions.

Paul Stanley loved you very much and you also loved him very much.