"Papa amazing these jalebis taste is much better then jalebis made by dadi and bua" said avi before attacking plate full of jalebi.

While seeing avi eating jalebis just like khushi. He can't help but his lips curved into a small smile. When khushi left him he locked himself in a room refusing to talk with anyone but then he heard avi cries who was just two years old and decided to live for him. He only talk and laugh with avi with others he only talks when it is necessary. He spends his day in office and evenings with avi while helping him in his homework or playing with him both father and son love each others company then others.

After avi completed eating both headed towards their room.

"Papa you know from tomorrow my vacations will start" said avi in sleepy voice while hugging his father.

"Ok " asked arnav while caressing his hairs.

"From tomorrow I will come to your office papa. I will get bored staying in home" said avi while looking at him with a cute pout.

"Ok but you can play with akhil" said arnav.

"Yes but I want to come with you only" said avi stubbornly.

Arnav nodded as he know his son want to spend his time only with him.

Both drifted into deep slumber.

In morning:

Arnav and avi came downstairs. All his family members came to them with gifts while greeting them. avi excitingly took gifts from his family members.all came to dinning room to have their breakfast.
Avi looked at arnav indicating him to inform his family members.

"Ma I am taking avi with me" said arnav.

Ratna nodded.

"So chotte today is yours and avi's birthday I think we should throw party" said ratna.

"Ma i dont want to celebrate my birthday" said arnav with his 'I am not interested' look.

"You don't want but avi must interested to celebrate his birthday" said ratna trying to make arnav accept.

"No dadi i don't want any party" said avi.

Ratna signed in disappointment.

After having their breakfast father-son duo left to office not before saying bye to their family.

"When will arnav move on. He stopped talking with us he only talks when it is necessary" cried ratna.

"I can understand but we can do nothing he is like this from last four years" said arshad while crying inside for his son's glommy life.

"Yes papa chotte not letting himself to come out of khushi's memories which are not letting him to move on in his life" said anjali while supporting her mother.

"Yes anjali you are right " said shyam.

"Hello hii bye bye what can we do in this matter as arnav bitwa is not talking with us openly" said manorama.

"Manorama is right bitiya chotte should move on his life then only he can lead a happy life" said devyani arnav's dadi.

"You are right maji i think I have solution for it" said ratna looking determined to bring happiness in her son's life.

"What is your solution? " asked arshad.

Ratna with out saying anything left from their.

"What is your mother planning? " asked arshad to anjali.

Anjali nodded her sideways.

All people present their looked at each other with worried looks as they don't know about Ratna solution and top of it if it come out something which they didn't excepted then they know arnav would set fire in their house.

"I wish khushi to be alive" thought dadi. Thinking if khushi could be alive then her grandson and great grandson would lead their life happily.

In AR:

Arnav and avi reached AR both directly came into his cabin from back side so that arnav could avoid his staff who were waiting to wish his boss on his birthday this was every year ritual for AR employees waiting for their boss who would never show up.

Aman came to his cabin and both father son settled on recliner.

"Happy birthday Mr raizada and Mr Junior raizada" said aman.

"Thanks aman mamu" said avi with a smile and turned to saw if arnav was going to say or not.

"Thank you aman" said arnav remembring his son's lecture.

Aman chuckled seeing arnav expression.

"Aman cancel today's all meetings" said arnav.

Aman nodded at him. Lavanya came to his cabin.

"Happy birthday bhai and avi" said lavanya while giving a chocolate to avi.

Avi thanked her while giving bright smile followed by arnav with expressionless face.

"So what about your plans for today" asked lavanya with excitement.

"As usual it's secrect between us" said avi by pointing him and arnav with his little fingers.

Aman and lavanya nodded at him.

Bidding bye to Aman and lavanya both left from office.

"Aman where they go every year on this day" asked lavanya.

"I don't know lavanya arnav never said anything. He just changed himself into a emotionless person after khushi's depature. I am tried of trying to make him normal. l just hope some miracle to happen in his life which can bring our arnav. Whom we are missing from four years" replied aman becoming emotional for his friend.

"Only if khushi was here bhai will be normal" said lavanya while remembering her friend a tear escaped from her eyes.

Aman hugged her while consolling lavanya. While in heart they were wishing for miracle to happen in arnav life.

To be continued........in chapter two.

**************************************************

Sorry for mistakes if any🤫🤫

Do vote and comment guys😍🥰

✍keerthana