"You're pregnant, you know what that means, right?"

"No," Taehyung moaned in despair. It meant Jungkook wasn't going to leave him alone for the rest of his pregnancy, and probably after that, too.

"Hey, Tae" Jungkook started softly.

"Why it took us five years to make another baby? It's not like we're using protection or something."

Taehyung thought for a moment.

"I guess my body wasn't ready for it. You know, getting my power back, losing weight, regaining the balance of my body… It's not easy."

"Thank you, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered unexpectedly.

"Thank you for everything."

Taehyung sighed softly, and then turned around in Jungkook's arms, facing him.

"Don't talk nonsense. This is our life, and we create it together."

Taehyung smiled at his husband and then kissed him softly. When he broke the kiss he realized something he didn't before. There was a slight mark under Jungkook's left eye. Taehyung licked a finger, and then rubbed the soft skin, and looked at his finger.

Blood.

He frowned as he looked at Jungkook.

"Don't ask yet," Jungkook murmured.

"I won't," Taehyung whispered, and tugged at Jungkook's hand.
Taehyung sat down on a chair, and Jungkook settled down on the floor. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, and placed his head over his baby bump, closing his eyes.

They talked softly for a while, telling each other about the things that happened in the time they didn't see each other.

"Do you feel sick often like when you carried Yeonjun?" Jungkook asked.

"No, this second pregnancy seems to be going easier," Taehyung said, caressing Jungkook's hair.

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen this time. Boemgyu's going to come easily, and he will join our little family."

"And we'll start working on making another one immediately," Jungkook smirked.

"You Kookie!"Taehyung wanted to whack Jungkook on the head when he heard a sound.

They both looked up to see Nana entering the kitchen.

"Good morning Nana," Taehyung smiled, and Nana jut nodded in response.

"Good morning, Jungkook-ah!" Nana gave him a huge smile, but Jungkook wasn't even looking at her way.

Taehyung sighed softly and changed the subject. "What's in the bag, Jungkook?"

"I brought spare clothes for you and Yeonjun," Jungkook said.

"You did?" Taehyung exclaimed happily.

"Gosh, I love you! I'm itching to take a shower!"

"Yeah," Jungkook smirked. "I'll get in with you."

"No, you won't," Taehyung said, as he stood up.

"We both know that you won't keep your hands to yourself. Besides, I want Yeonjun to find one of us here when he comes back."

Sighing, Jungkook nodded, and looked after Taehyung as he grabbed the bag, and walked to the bathroom. Jungkook stood up, and walked to the window, and sat down on the edge. In the distance, he could see two figures approaching slowly.

"Jungkook-ah, can we talk for a moment?" Nana asked as she approached Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to ignore her like he always did, but he knew she wouldn't leave him alone, so he nodded.