☾12

I can do better than you.

- - -

     Geoff smiled as Awsten waltzed in the studio, a smile sprawled across his lips. "Good to have you back, Aws," The older boy said, nodding at the blue-haired male. Awsten lets out a relieved sigh before plopping on the seat besides Otto, "Feels good to be back too." He replied, smiling at his two friends. The door opened again, revealing Jawn and Y/n. Awsten's eyes lit up as he smiled widely at Y/n, who simply waved at him before Jawn closed the door behind him. "Everyone's here? Yes. Now, we'll do this photoshoot to debut our beloved Y/n!" Jawn exclaimed, pulling the girl into a side hug.

Awsten smiled even wider as she giggled, making his stomach feel fuzzy. Jawn pulled away and gestured to the boys to go downstairs, where everyone else was waiting for them. After Geoff and Otto trailed behind Jawn, Y/n waited for Awsten outside the door with a soft smile plastered on her lips. "You good?" She asked as Awsten closed the door. He turned his head towards her, locking eyes with hers. Her shiny hues gleamed with the lights and the sun shining outside from the window.

"Never been better." He said, smiling at her. That wasn't a lie though, he could never lie to her. They've been together for three months and she has seen all of his sides–yet, she still chose to stay by his side and take good care of him. She was a blessing, as Awsten would say, and that she always has been. Ever since she walked inside the studio, she was the light of everyone's gloomy worlds. When work was heavy and was piling up, she would lighten up the mood.

Her smile was contagious and beautiful.

"Awsten?" Her voice snapped him out of his trance, making him look up her again. She was waving her hand in front of his face and Awsten took this chance to give her a high five. She chuckled, "Are you listening to me?" She tilted her head, making Awsten blush. "I, uh, no. Sorry, what was it?" He stuttered.

She smiled again, "I said, we should get going. They've already set up everything else." Awsten nodded and led the way towards the elevator with her trailing behind him. He was the first to enter the elevator, holding the door to the side before could close for her. She slipped besides him and Awsten clicked the button, making the doors close. She hummed, tapping her feet as a few words passed through her mouth.

". . . Dream boy . . ."

Awsten took a side glance at her before turning back to the buttons, his brain making up a storm; full of song ideas for the words she just said–they were full of hues and danced along with the thoughts in his mind. The elevator dinged, indicating they were now on the groun floor. Awsten let her go out first, her scent finding its' way to his nose.

Strawberry.

He smiled as he walked behind her, watching as her (hair color) hair swayed with her movements. They walk out the entrance, seeing Jawn and the boys, along with a few staff members, setting up the materials needed for their photoshoot. Geoff waved at them, "Hi, guys! We're just getting ready!"

"He means, hurry the fuck up!" Jawn shouted, a chuckle following after. She giggled and jogged towards them, greeting Otto as she stepped besides him. Awsten's eyes were glued on her as she interacted with his friends. The way her eyes light up and her belly laughs that were always sincere whenever either Geoff or Otto would crack up a joke–she was perfect.

Almost too perfect for him.