chapter 2 '' The boy''

please comment or vote XD ohhh by the way i finished writing chapter 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 but 345 needs editing so i will be posting them tommorow or the next ;p 

”today I’m going to find my 15th birthday present I’m sure of it” I said trying to cheer myself up, I was thinking deeply in places that I didn’t search in that I didn’t even see a car that almost crushed into me, I always loved to walk to my school it’s like a volleyball exercise to me, half way to school I met light.

 “ nivea you’re early today!!” she said in a curios tone, ohh by the way my name is nueve weird right.  it means nine in Spanish, nine is a lucky number in our city  but light calls me nivea. she always made fun of my name but I find it cute “yeah becauuuuuuse……………..” her eyes widened in realization, a big smile broke on her face and she shouted “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and jumped on me And hugged me.

 when she let go of me, I crossed my arms over my chest and pretended to be angry on her with a fake frown on my face, I turned my face the other way and resumed walking, I quickened my pace to act like I was upset “you forgot my birthday I will never forgive you” I said it with a very dramatic voice.

 she started running toward me and held my hand and forced me to turn and face her, she hugged me very hard squeezing me ”I’m sooo sorryyyyyyyyyyyy” she said while pretending to cry. I rolled my eyes, I figured she would find out that I’m acting but not too soon I sighed in defeat, but kept on the act.” this is the second time you forget my birthday this is the last time I’m forgiving you” I said in a fake serious tone and face, she stopped playing the crying part and started jumping around and cheering hooray like a little kid, we both laughed at our silliness.

 we resumed walking again only to release that we were already in front of the schools gate, although I wasn’t surprised because I knew that when we start playing our little act we always lose track of time, hopefully we weren’t late. I was so into our cheerful mode that I accidently bumped into someone when we entered the school building, I was about to apologize for bumping into him but stopped when I released what he was doing, they were bullying a new boy. that’s when I started to get angry as I remembered my past .

Flash back:-

I was laying on the floor every part of my body was hurting me like hell, my vision was blurry but I could make out the outline of a number of people surrounding me and kicking me all over my body, with every kick I felt a bolt of horrible pain inside of me, I was living a hell I wanted it to end quickly. kill me please and finish this hell, I was begging them in my mind because I couldn’t find my voice.

These people suddenly started bullying me today, it was the day after I saw the back of the boy leaving the house. I heard a crack and it was enough to make me snap out of my thoughts. I tried to open my eyes again only to succeed a little, although they didn’t touch my face; because I was protecting it with my hands, but I couldn’t help squeezing my eyes shut from the horrible pain that was experiencing.

 My vision was blurry but as I tried focusing on the scene in front of me, I saw a boy giving me his back and was punching the hell out of the figures that were surrounding me. this back was familiar I tried focusing on my memories, suddenly remembering last night when I turned six and saw a little boy giving me his back and was heading out of the house, I couldn’t help but be thankful to him and feel a little bit relived that nothing happened to him after I saw him.

Although I didn’t understand the fact that I didn’t know him but still was worried about him, with time they stopped bullying me because from that day I didn’t see that boy again and I started building a strong personality to defend myself, until I became what I am today, a strong person that nobody dares to miss with.

End of flash back

I was knocked back to reality when I realized that the boy was being bulled, I turned my gaze to the leader of the football team jack and his friends that were bullying the boy “leave……him….alone….jack….ass” I said in an angry and calm voice “what did you just say” he said while putting his hand behind his ear daring me to say it again, “hell I can say it again” I thought “LEAVE HIM ALONE JACK ASS” punching him in the jaw while saying ASS.

His eyes were so wide that you can doubt that they were under a significant glass, with his mouth hanging open. I didn’t even have to give light a signal, she toke her phone out of her pocket and toke a picture of him. this picture is worthless, his face was soo hilarious that it took alot of effort to stop myself from laughing, and ruining my serious face and  my victory moment, but I ended up replacing it with a wide grin that I thought might rip my face.

Everybody knows not to miss with me because of my personality and because I’m from the volleyball team and the main reason is because the principal is always on my side and that is one of the perks of being the grownup spoiled princess.

 His friends the other football players were walking away slowly before breaking into running in full speed, without even glancing back at the direction of their still stunned leader that was laying on the floor. I turned myself to the boy that was leaning on the wall and gave him a reassuring smile, he returned it to me and mouthed a thank you.

 Now that I am seeing him clearly he isn’t the kind of guy that got bullied, he had a hot body and a handsome but kind of cute face, his blue eyes were pure blue with his average long black hair, I was staring at him in awe and was about to ask for his name. I opened my mouth to ask him but to my surprise he did the same and asked a question exactly like mine “can I ask for your name” we both broke into loud laughs. before any of us could  answer the question the first period bell rang.

 I had the feeling that one of the teachers was trying to ruin my love at first site moment, wait what am I saying I am not falling in love for him easily. for god’s sake I have to pull myself together , I waved for him goodbye before sighing and heading to my first class. I pulled my class table to find that my first period is history. history what a lovely subject to start your school day with.

 I headed to the history class which was at the end of the hallway, what great luck and to make my day worse I didn’t have any classes with light this year. I hate my life “uuhhhhhh” I sighed a big sigh before entering the history class.