all start at the coffeshop

Start from the beginning

Hanbin push a button to inform Chawoo that his coffees are ready, then he turned to the new customer who just came. "ready to order?"

The girl looking at Hanbin's eyes, her gaze is challenging, "I am." She said.

Hanbin smiled, "What can I get you?"

"Coffee." She replied almost immediately, then her eyes scanned Hanbin, a slight smirk creep up her cute face, changing it into something naughty at instance, "since I can't drink you..."

Hanbin paused but then he just threw another smile, "we have more than 15 kind of coffee here, miss, if only you could help me decide which one you want to drink."

The girl rolled her eyes in annoyance, "café latte, but change the milk to coconut milk. Please."

"No problem." Hanbin input her order to the system, "and you, sir?"

"Americano... hot."

Hanbin paused, "sure." He continue his works.

"I wasn't hitting on you when I said hot." The guy said.

"Oh, too bad, I almost fell for it." Hanbin replied in a flat tone, "that would be 18,000 won, and can I get your name?"

The guy smirk and the girl chuckling in a mocking tone.

"Are you hitting on us?" the girl asked.

Hanbin didn't answer.

The guy laughing at her joke and giving Hanbin their name, "Bobby, I'm Bobby and she's Jennie."

"Ok, cool, thank you."

Jisoo watch him from the back, "got distracted, sir?" she asked.

"By what?" Hanbin asked back.

Jisoo pointed at Jennie with her chin, "she look a lot like—"

"No." he replied immediately then smiling.

Jisoo faintly laughing, flusterred Hanbin is always her favorite. Jisoo is more that a close friend, she already like his sister. "my cute baby bro." she ruffled his hair while caught him glancing at the cute petite girl again.

Hanbin's mind flew for the girl Jisoo just mentioned. Naeun was her name, excessively beautiful and pure, she and Hanbin had this long stable relationship before she studied fashion and fall for luxurious branded items, she left him after four years together for a richer guy who could afford her fancy bags and expensive dates.

He sighs before push the button and the buzzer in Bobby and Jennie's table blinking and buzzing.

"Jiwon, take it." Jennie said while busy with her phone, Jiwon rolled his eyes and raised to take the coffee, at the same time with when the bell jingling again.

Hanbin lift his head to see a girl stepped into his coffeeshop, she looks very simple in a messy bun, and her clothes are a bit boyish in a baggy jeans and a t-shirt neatly tucked inside the jeans, she brought an eco friendly tote bag, bluetooth earphone inserted in one of her ear, eyebrows furrowing into a frown.

"Leave if you can't stand her anymore, dad." She said, "what mom said? Oh I told her the same, leave, split up, if that makes you both happy." She inhales a big amount of the coffee scent that strangely mixed wit the tangy scent of a masculine after shaved, she turned and found another person standing next to her taking two cups with the name Bobby in it, he must be the owner of that masculine scent. "I gotta go, dad, bye."

Jiwon took his cups and back to his seat, not very far from the counter, he could still looking at the girl who just came, a little unusual but the book she brought, Science of Footwear, caught his attention.